Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello!!

Lillianharp

hi! I am 21 years old and I go by she/ her pronouns. I live in the US, and I have had this fetish for as long as I can remember. I am lesbian and am only attracted to sneezing from women. Honestly, I’ve been lurking on this forum for years haha, but Im just finding out there is an introduction section :0 

I thought I might as well introduce myself 

As part of my introduction I will add a bit of a confession that I don’t see very often on here.. I get off to my own sneezes a LOT. Living in a constant state of hold backs to prevent that awkward feeling if I sneeze in public has given me a serious mental block-

Although, When I’m alone I let it all out or induce myself for some *fun*. Any women here can feel free to help me alleviate that built up tickle in my nose if they’d like🤧

• 3 weeks later...

i'm 19 and nonbinary & bi with a strong relational preference for women and nonbinary people :) 

as per your confession, ME TOO.. and i also have a pretty strong mental block, can't really even force myself to sneeze in front of people lol my body stops me. inducing sneezing has always been pleasurable for me also

im new to the forum after years (most of my life) of youtube lurking lol. i thought you seemed cool and wanted to say hey :)