Sneeze Fetish Forum

Park Obs (M)

rekztul

It is definitely allergy season where I live, so I've gotten some nice obs recently. The best one happened last weekend. 

I was walking alongside a park, when a tall man and his son approached the exit. He was late-30s, probably well over 6ft (182 cm), with lightly graying wavy brown hair. He was wearing blue jeans with a button down and a puffer vest. His son must have been 2-3, and was wearing a helmet and riding a kid-sized scooter. It was pretty early in the morning, so we were among the few people in the area. 

Right as they exited the park, the man paused. He sniffed and squinted a bit, looking at the sun. He raised his hands from his sides to roughly chest level where they paused, as if he was hugging someone in the air. Meanwhile, his son noticed that his dad had stopped walking, looked up, and then paused right in front of his dad, still holding the handlebars. The man must have paused for good five seconds before releasing a very loud HAAAA ... HAAACHOOOOO. His head dipped slightly, but he sneezed forward into the air. His son seemed completely unperturbed and didn't even look up. Then the man repeated the entire process. Staring at the sun, sniffing for a good five seconds before an itchier HEEECHOOOO that he again released uncovered with a light misting of spray in the morning light. Idk if his son felt anything, but he was standing right underneath his dad ... 

The dad noticed me walking by (though I was trying not to stare), and we nodded at each other gravely with a look that said "allergies". And he walked off, his son speeding ahead of him on the sidewalk.  

Nothing I like more than a guy or lady sneezing openly in the sun with all that moist to appear and float about around them 💪😎

I love a good photic sneeze. I didn’t even know it was a thing until a few years ago when a friend of mine did it every time he stepped outside or looked at a lamp! I feel like photic sneezers have the most dramatic sneezes because sometimes they have to just sit there and stare at the sun/light with that pre sneezy face. It’s so fun to watch. Especially when they spray it right in the open 😉