Sneeze Fetish Forum

So many sneezes!

Double G

The pollen count is very high where I am, and I’m seeing lots of people sneezing. 
I’m at the mercy of my allergies of course - as is my make up today, because I kept sneezing while I was trying to put it on - big sneezes with very little warning.

Me: *minding my own business and applying eyeliner*

My nose: HeeeehhhIIISSHHHHOOO!  HeeehhhEESSHHOOO! 

I managed it at last, and took my allergy meds (which means I still sneeze but a lot less) and went to work.

On the train there was a lady who was sneezing every now and then in groups of three, stifled against her arm like “Heh-knnk! Heh-knnnk! Heh-KNNK!” Sometimes with a little squeak at the end, which was pretty cute, but she seemed a bit self conscious. 

Then at work one of my colleagues was clearly suffering - when I went to make tea she was also in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil. We made small talk (we don’t know each other that well) but then her nostrils started flaring and she did three big hitches and sneezed a really powerful sneeze into the crook of her elbow. “Uh-uh-uh-HaaaSHHOO!” 

I blessed her and she thanked me, and carried on making her tea, but then her nostrils started flaring again (I was trying not to stare the whole time!!) 

She put down her tea (very wise) and sneezed two big sneezes into her elbow  “Uh…HaaaSCHOO! Uh-uh…HAAESSHHHOOO!”

I blessed her again, but my nose was starting to tickle. I wanted to wait until she left to sneeze, so I concentrated on making my tea. As soon as the door closed behind her I grabbed a handful of tissues and l muffled two sneezes: 

“Heh-isshh! Heh-iiiissshhh!”  I still needed to sneeze - I was afraid someone would come in, but it didn’t feel  like I could hold it back, so I let it out: 

“Heh-ESSHHHHOOO!” 

Luckily no one came in, so I blew my nose and left. I did have to go to the toilets a couple of times to sneeze during the day - and of course I had a good sneeze when I got home to let them all out! 

Edited by Double G

Bless you and Bless the woman on the train. 

Hope your meds help you! Much love. 

Very jealous - despite all the talk of high pollen counts, I haven't seen a good sneezing fit from anyone in ages!  

15 hours ago, DB19 said:

Were there any blows as a result of the sneezes?

Only mine that day - and I blew my nose after sneezing in the toilets a couple more times there. 
But the day before there was a woman on the train platform who had very pink nostrils and was sniffing a lot, looking like she needed to sneeze. She blew her nose a couple of times but no sneezes. 

18 hours ago, Double G said:

The pollen count is very high where I am, and I’m seeing lots of people sneezing. 
I’m at the mercy of my allergies of course - as is my make up today, because I kept sneezing while I was trying to put it on - big sneezes with very little warning.

Me: *minding my own business and applying eyeliner*

My nose: HeeeehhhIIISSHHHHOOO!  HeeehhhEESSHHOOO! 

I managed it at last, and took my allergy meds (which means I still sneeze but a lot less) and went to work.

On the train there was a lady who was sneezing every now and then in groups of three, stifled against her arm like “Heh-knnk! Heh-knnnk! Heh-KNNK!” Sometimes with a little squeak at the end, which was pretty cute, but she seemed a bit self conscious. 

Then at work one of my colleagues was clearly suffering - when I went to make tea she was also in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil. We made small talk (we don’t know each other that well) but then her nostrils started flaring and she did three big hitches and sneezed a really powerful sneeze into the crook of her elbow. “Uh-uh-uh-HaaaSHHOO!” 

I blessed her and she thanked me, and carried on making her tea, but then her nostrils started flaring again (I was trying not to stare the whole time!!) 

She put down her tea (very wise) and sneezed two big sneezes into her elbow  “Uh…HaaaSCHOO! Uh-uh…HAAESSHHHOOO!”

I blessed her again, but my nose was starting to tickle. I wanted to wait until she left to sneeze, so I concentrated on making my tea. As soon as the door closed behind her I grabbed a handful of tissues and l muffled two sneezes: 

“Heh-isshh! Heh-iiiissshhh!”  I still needed to sneeze - I was afraid someone would come in, but it didn’t feel  like I could hold it back, so I let it out: 

“Heh-ESSHHHHOOO!” 

Luckily no one came in, so I blew my nose and left. I did have to go to the toilets a couple of times to sneeze during the day - and of course I had a good sneeze when I got home to let them all out! 

I love the descriptions! This is Jane Doe from youtube btw. I'm glad you are on here aswell!

@Double G Bless you! 👃 ❤️ Thanks for sharing those lovely obs. Ooooohh, you and your colleague were both having a hard time with your hayfever... It's exciting to imagine you two sneezing together in the kitchen... 😊

But i do understand you preferred to be alone to sneeze. I'm like that too. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 1:00 PM, Sneezyfuta said:

I love the descriptions! This is Jane Doe from youtube btw. I'm glad you are on here aswell!

Hello! I started coming here after my first channel was taken down because I missed the interaction. Good to see you too! ❤️

On 4/13/2024 at 9:37 PM, kiku said:

@Double G Bless you! 👃 ❤️ Thanks for sharing those lovely obs. Ooooohh, you and your colleague were both having a hard time with your hayfever... It's exciting to imagine you two sneezing together in the kitchen... 😊

But i do understand you preferred to be alone to sneeze. I'm like that too. 🙂

I would have liked that too - I mean, I would have been horrified if it happened for real, but I really like the idea. I was pretty close to sneezing with her, and I think if she had stayed I wouldn’t have been able to hold it in (especially if she had kept sneezing) 

@Double G I miss your wavs! I've tried to keep up with your releases but YouTube doesn't like playing fair! 😭

4 hours ago, Double G said:

I am back as Hatty Shoo! 😉

So happy you are back, your big sneezes are fantastic 😍 

I’m glad you were able to leg some out… doing eyeliner with allergies is certainly an acquired skill haha 

This is amazing thank youuuuu 💓

On 4/28/2024 at 6:15 AM, buddy01 said:

So happy you are back, your big sneezes are fantastic 😍 

Thank you! 😊😊😊