Sneeze Fetish Forum

yard work made my nose run

tissueluvr

I just got done mowing and weedeating. I started sniffling about 30 minutes in. Idk if I'm allergic to grass or not because my nose doesn't run every time I do yard work, but sometimes it does. I could feel the snot about to drip straight out my nose so I had to take a break. I went inside, found a large napkin, and blew straight into it. *SCCCHHHHHHHHHHH* *SSCCHHHHHH* *SCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT* There was enough snot that I just blew both nostrils (I usually blow one at a time) but it wasn't as snotty as I expected. All clear too with a slight hint of yellow. I went back and finished up, and my nose cooperated until right when I was done, how convenient lol. I come back in and find another large napkin. I blew my left nostril first this time and it cleared out pretty quick, ending with a honk. However, my right one was so snotty that I had to blow it 3 separate times. *PPFFFFFFHHHHHHHHTTTT* PFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHTT* PFFFFFFHHHHTT* I don't blow my nose that often, but when I do, the first one is never as snotty as the second or third. This time was no different. Is anyone else like this? Because I don't understand it lol