Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose Hairs

outdagamee

Not sure if anyone mentioned this one yet but is anyone else here into nose hairs at all? For me it goes hand in hand with my nose fetish but I love guys with long nose hairs lol. It's just always been one of those "undercover" fetishes of mine that I'm now realizing I love. Like if I love a guy's nose, I'm more inclined to enjoy the nose hair too. 

I like the idea of nose hairs if it involves swinging around on them until it makes a giantess sneeze!

Yeah, I gotta confess I totally love nose hair. I don't particularly like seeing them sticking out of someone's nose, but for whatever reason being able to see them when looking directly up a nose, or even just knowing that they're there, kinda does something for me. I really have no idea why I like it, and part of me wonders if it's less despite nose hair being kinda gross and more because it's kinda gross lol.

And yeah, doubly into it as far as size-difference stuff goes.

31 minutes ago, Blah!? said:

Yeah, I gotta confess I totally love nose hair. I don't particularly like seeing them sticking out of someone's nose, but for whatever reason being able to see them when looking directly up a nose, or even just knowing that they're there, kinda does something for me. I really have no idea why I like it, and part of me wonders if it's less despite nose hair being kinda gross and more because it's kinda gross lol.

And yeah, doubly into it as far as size-difference stuff goes.

You described this so perfectly LOL, I couldn't agree more! Only thing is with me I actually don't think mind seeing them sticking out of someone's nose. If it's a cute guy with a cute nose then they've got my attention, long nose hairs and all 😅🤭 

2 hours ago, Dawsio said:

I like the idea of nose hairs if it involves swinging around on them until it makes a giantess sneeze!

Ha! I like the idea of this too 😆 Tarzan nose hair swinging for the win!