Sneeze Fetish Forum

Excellent Caretaker (Marvel- Nat x Reader)

sickfic_lover

Natasha Romanoff x Reader sickfic oneshot. It doesn't have much to do with the Marvel Universe but.... 🤷‍♀️. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hehtchh!"

The stifle is soft, barely contained.

You feel the spray droplets rain down on your neck.

Natasha lifts her hand from your stomach and rubs a knuckle against the underside of her nose. Her breath hitches and you can feel it. The press of her chest against your back. The way her teasing breaths tickle your ear. She lets her fist rest beneath her bothersome nose. 

"Heh'KNTchh!"

She moans afterward as if it felt good. It probably brought on some relief you couldn't possibly imagine. She gives her nose another rub for good measure before bringing her hand back down to your abdomen.

"Bless you," you say, voice husky.

She tenses a bit, probably surprised.

"Thanks... Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

The truth was, she didn't. Or at least, not this time. An hour ago when she escaped from bed to release her sneezes freely, you had startled awake. Since then you've drifted in and out of consciousness.

"You didn't," you assure her.

Nat nods, sniffles.

The mornings between you two have been...odd. You weren't necessarily together, though you were hardly apart. Natasha had made it clear that she wasn't interested in a relationship. Things in the bedroom were to be strictly sexual. Except, they didn't always feel that way. 

"Ktsshh!"

Another stifle. Still a bit too wet to be classified as suppressed. She didn't use her hand this time. You wonder if that's because she didn't want to or because she simply didn't have enough time.

"Excuse me," she mumbles after a beat, followed by a watery sniffle. You roll over to face her. Hot. Why the hell is she so hot? Her crimson hair falls over her eyes and her nose has a pink tint to it. You tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You okay, cutie?"

She tries to stop herself, you know she does, but she cracks the tiniest smile. "Refrain from the pet names, please. It's too damn cliche." You roll your eyes playfully but give in. "Alright. But you still didn't answer the question." Nat shrugged and sniffled unconsciously. "Yeah, of course, I'm fine. It's just a tickle," she says.

You chuckle. "Understatement of the year. Was it just a tickle at three in the morning?" She blushes and shoves her pointer under her nose, rubbing. You wonder if it tickles right now. "Um, yeah. I wouldn't have sneezed if my nose didn't itch."

Smartass.

"My mistake," you say in mock defense.

She laughs and slips the covers off of herself, sliding to the edge of the bed and letting her legs dangle.

"That it is," she says.

You don't want her to go. Not yet.

"Leaving so soon?" you ask with a frown.

She doesn't respond. Her hands are gripping the bed, fingernails digging into the mattress. Her back is visibly tense. Your brow furrows with worry.

"Nat?"

A soft hitch escapes her.

Oh.

"EHHhh'TshiEWW! PS'TShheww!"

The spray misted her bare legs. Natasha let out a slew of Russian curse words. "God bless you," you say gently, as you place a hand against her back. She's a bit warm to the touch. Instead of responding, she exhales harshly but doesn't refuse your touch.

"I told you you shouldn't have practiced outside, yesterday," you say.

"The weather was nice," she replies nonchalantly.

"It was storming!"

"Drizzling."

You wrap your arms around her and kiss her feverish cheek.

"Still, it was warmer in here. With me." "I'll bet," she says with a smile.

"You know, I'm told I'm an excellent caretaker," you say. "Yeah? I'll keep that in mind should I ever need to be taken care of." You smirk against her neck. "I guess you're not as excellent a patient," you joke, planting a kiss on her nose.

It wiggles when you do so. The sight of this fierce woman being so adorable is baffling you.

Natasha sucks in a breath.

"Htschh!"

She's one for those stifles today. Those wet, messy stifles that she seems to have little control over.

"Bless you!" you chime.

She turns over her shoulder to glare at you.

"I'm fine. It's just-" "A tickle?" you guess. Natasha shakes her head. "A cold. A very mild one. But..." Her voice trails off and she snaps forward with a particularly desprete sneeze. She doesn't even try to stifle this one. It comes out strong yet feminine.

Helpless, even.

She gives off that little moan again.

You suppose it's official now that you're not the only thing that gives her relief.

"Bless. Now, back to bed," you order. She must really feel out of it because she doesn't argue. You tuck the blankets back around her shivering frame. "You're actually not being a terrible patient," you observe. "Yeah, well... Maybe it's because you're such an excellent caretaker. Just don't get use to bossing me around," Nat grumbles as she settles into the pillows.

You kiss her because you have to. She's so soft and beautiful. You'll probably catch this bug by tomorrow but it doesn't matter. It's obvious your lips bring Natasha some much needed comfort.

Releasing her breathlessly, you smirk, promising, "I wouldn't dream of it."

OH MY GOD HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

10/10 WILL READ A MILLION MORE TIMES. MY BABY NAT NEEDS MORE RECOGNITION 🩶

Oh this is absolutely wonderful 😍 I hope you continue