Sneeze Fetish Forum

Enemies To...? (A Collection of Original Drabbles by sickfic_lover)

sickfic_lover

So, I had an idea that's probably not so original, to create a drabble collection. Except, all the drabbles contain 'you' (the main character) and a woman who you hate just as much as she hates you. Sometimes she'll be the sneezer and sometimes you will. The drabbles aren't connected to each other and there's just a bunch of different scenarios. 'You' can be anyone you want, but for this first one, imagined a woman. If you have any ideas, leave a comment. I hope you enjoy! (and if you do, feel free to leave a comment 😉..... i go feral over them :blushing: don't feel pressured tho)

--------------------------------------

You hate her.

You hate her snide comments and the way she acts like you're so beneath her it's shocking. You hate that she told everyone you stole her boyfriend even though they hadn't seen each other for months before you made a move. You hate how she talks to people. You hate that fake fucking smile she puts on. You hate that she's so selfish.

You hate her.

Right now, though, you're setting aside that hate as she dips into your chest, muffling helpless, desperate sneeze after helpless, desperate sneeze. If it were under any other circumstance, you'd tell her to fuck off. But you two are trapped in the world's dustiest closet and she's just so allergic. She pulls back, gasps for air, then snaps back into you. 

"HMMP'TSHHH!!"

All of these are so wet that they soak through your shirt and saturate your breasts.

She presses her nose to your shoulder, flaring her nostrils. Then she grinds it harder into your neck, sniffling like crazy. It occurs to you that she's trying to rub her nose. Her hands are pinned behind you so you suppose the next best option is any part of you. You bring your hand up, curling your knuckle under her nose.

"Let me," you whisper.

She does.

You massage her sore, itching nose for her, knowing that, despite all the hate you hold, you just want to give her some relief. Once you two get out of this, you'd hold this day over her head forever. You open your hand and allow her to grate her septum into your palm. She moans with gratitude.

Poor thing.

You can't help but feel some sympathy. You've never seen her this vulnerable. You think, suddenly, that this is kind of hot. This woman, who is certainly not unattractive, is pressed against you, gasping and moaning. It's kinky.

Well, anyway...

You shake the thought out of your head as she shakes her head out of your hand and back against your chest. 

"TSHhhiew!! Oh..."

You might hate her...

But you definitely don't hate this.

• 2 weeks later...