Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drinks with my sneezy neighbor friend.

Barbie

Hello all,

So I met with my sneezy neighbor who moved out fall of last year to another apartment. It’s been a while… so he invited me for drinks over the weekend. Mherrn! It was brutal and sweet.

I was a little late ☹️ but he was fine with it. I spotted him sitting outside of the bar and I wondered why because the pollen count has been very high where we’re at. I hugged him when I approached our table and he smelled so good. We chatted for a few hours, got drinks and surprisingly he didn’t sneezed…..YET.

We got some fries 🍟 and chicken. Suddenly I heard a “atchooo, atchewww “behind me. I couldn’t turn to look obviously. It’s surprising how there’s no day I’ve been to a restaurant where nobody sneezes. So I don’t like restaurants or the bar because people tend to “distract” me from my meal😏.

Anyhoo, we finished our fries and chicken and just as the waitress was about to give us the bill, let’s call him M ( my used to be neighbor)  let out VERY LOUD 5 rapid fire sneezes into his elbow “ EERRRRUSSHIEEEWWW SHIEEEEEEWWW ETCHIIEEEEEEWWW RIIIIEEESHIEEEEEEWWWWW HEYYYYY RRUSSHOOOOOOO💦💦💦💦💦, oh my God! excuse me.” He coyly said. Almost everyone turned to look at us with scattered bless yous. He was very much embarrassed and turned pink. He muffled three sneezes again into a napkin. He said, “ I’m so sorry, I’m gonna have to use the bathroom.” I was like “ sure, you’re okay?”. He nodded and left. He came back and I smiled at him to let him know that “it’s alright..with me” . He honestly gets so embarrassed like extremely embarrassed when he gets into fits like these in public. I didn’t know why he chose to sit outside of the bar so I asked him and he said “ it’s nice out so why not ?” We both laughed. I asked if he’d like to go on a walk he said sure. We chatted and laughed a lot. We got to a park, it was quite a busy afternoon with people biking and stuff. We found a quiet spot by a lake and sat.

RIIIEEESHIEWWWWWW HEYY RISSHOOOOOOOO💦💦, uh..Heh… EESHIIEWWWWW ETCHIEWEWWWWW , sniffs, excuse me. Bless…y.. he interrupted me and turned to his side and sneezed 4 more times back to back. Very very wet. “ God, im so sorry. I am not a fan spring ( he mentioned my name).😩 it made me melt. I tried so hard to hold myself . His green eyes turned a bit red. I finally said “ bless you!”

So we chatted about work and then he guys…he asked if I was seeing anybody? Ermm.. honestly I got a little upset why he asked that because I felt he didn’t have the right to do that. 🙁I guess he saw I was a little mad. He sneezed  twice on his side and said sharply “ oh no, was I not supposed to ask that? I’m sorry. I just got curious I didn’t mean to offend you.. It’s.. just that if you do, I don’t want him to get jealous or maybe mad that you’re here with me because some guys may not appreciate this.” And I asked “this..? what’s this?” , “ oh our friendship.” He said sharply. He called my name and said “ I think you’re a great person and anyone will be lucky to have you or…. maybe already has you. He sneezed 3 times and I blessed him again. There was an awkward silence for a like a minute or so and he sneezed again. This time straight towards him and I saw the spray. “Excuse me “, can I drop you home, and would you please forgive me for asking..I interrupted him, “ it’s fine”.

He dropped me off. He called me later that evening I didn’t answer. I still haven’t returned any of  his call or texted him back. 
Guys, I’m really upset and I don’t know why. Do y’all think I’m overreacting?😕😕

Well, this was how my weekend went.😣😣😔

@kiku

@solitaire-au

@kathleenh4656

@muskysneeze
and all.

I would tell him the truth about your dating life, maybe at another meet-up or a call. Texts don't always work real well. Clear the air about his g.f. also, just out of curiosity. It sounds like it could be a good friendship.

@kathleenh4656 alright I’ll do so. But right now I’m really sad. He’s really a good guy but I don’t want to loose this friendship….

@Barbie Thanks for sharing the nice sneezy obs! 🤩

As for your question: In a friendship, I believe it's essential to be open and honest with each other. From what you share here it looks like you two care for each other, and that your friendship means a lot to both of you. But friendship needs honesty and trust (I speak from my own experience), so whenever you feel uncomfortable about something, I believe it's necessary to say so, to try and work things out.

Good luck! ❤️

Do you feel scared because you’re afraid of jeopardising the friendship if a relationship happened and then turned sour?

Is it the idea of him implying that he needed to know if you “belonged” to another man?

Or are you angry because you want him to be honest about his feelings for  you, rather than pretend that he’s only asking because he doesn’t want some hypothetical guy to feel threatened by him?

Are you upset because he didn’t make it clear what his situation with his girlfriend was first?

Do you feel upset, because you feel like you’re his second choice after his gf?

I think he’s feels comfortable with you and he’s attracted to you. The poor behaviour of his girlfriend compared to how nicely you treat him, has possibly made him realise that he doesn’t have to put up with her awfulness (especially if she was cheating on him.)

But he probably could have gone about this in a more open manner, been more clear about his intentions and what his own relationship status is at present. (Ie is he single atm?)

And thank you for sharing the wonderful obs with us!

He sounds like a sweet guy. Don’t leave it too long before you respond!

(That he has allergies and gets incredible sneezing fits would be an added bonus.)

1 hour ago, kiku said:

@Barbie Thanks for sharing the nice sneezy obs! 🤩

As for your question: In a friendship, I believe it's essential to be open and honest with each other. From what you share here it looks like you two care for each other, and that your friendship means a lot to both of you. But friendship needs honesty and trust (I speak from my own experience), so whenever you feel uncomfortable about something, I believe it's necessary to say so, to try and work things out.

Good luck! ❤️

@kiku thank you! ❤️

39 minutes ago, solitaire-au said:

Do you feel scared because you’re afraid of jeopardising the friendship if a relationship happened and then turned sour?

Is it the idea of him implying that he needed to know if you “belonged” to another man?

Or are you angry because you want him to be honest about his feelings for  you, rather than pretend that he’s only asking because he doesn’t want some hypothetical guy to feel threatened by him?

Are you upset because he didn’t make it clear what his situation with his girlfriend was first?

I think he’s feels comfortable with you and he’s attracted to you. The poor behaviour of his girlfriend compared to how nicely you treat him, has possibly made him realise that he doesn’t have to put up with her awfulness (especially if she was cheating on him.)

But he probably could have gone about this in a more open manner, been more clear about his intentions and what his own relationship status is at present. (Ie is he single atm?)

(That he has allergies and gets incredible sneezing fits would be an added bonus.)

@solitaire-au sigh …. I’ll get back to your comment. Let me get home first. ❤️

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

@kiku thank you! ❤️

Absolutely from a lady who was married twice.

4 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

@solitaire-au sorry about the delay. Will you guess who showed up ? He did! He came to my apartment unannounced… I’m outta words right now. He came very shattered and absolutely so sad. He was like he understands if he crossed a line and he’s so so sorry he doesn’t want to loose me especially over something so stupid, also I don’t ever have to give him an answer or whatsoever. He apologized again and asked if we’re cool and…and I …I.  just hugged him😩. HELP! He literally left like a few minutes ago. God, he’s such sweet guy. 

YES! Yes to all your reasons why I’m upset. But most importantly I don’t want to jeopardize our friendship. I think you’re right he may be attracted to me. He doesn’t say much about his gf and since we’re not neighbors anymore I don’t know what’s  going on between them. But I think they’re having problems. I just hope they’re okay? I’m going to meet him up again and I’m going to have to address the elephant in the room. 🙂 

I have a lot of questions for him. 

@Barbie It really sounds like he cares a lot about you, and about your friendship. And he seems like someone who is capable of self-reflection, which is good, I think.

I hope you will get answers for all your questions soon. 💚

@kiku yes he does. But I only want his friendship. Nothing more.🙂↔️