Sneeze Fetish Forum

Woke up to sneeze

loud_itchynose

I had a new experience where I woke up in the middle of the night because I needed to sneeze. I could feel the itch in back of my nose beginning to grow as soon I opened my eyes. I stifled each sneeze by covering my nostrils with one finger placed over each nostril so I sneezed a triple of “HEESH” “HEESHOO” “HESH”  instead of my usual “HAESHOO” “HAESHHHO”.

Of course while stifling each sneeze, I had forgotten that whenever I stifle I also end up with a stuffy nose. I grabbed a tissue from the box that I always keep next to my bed and attempted to blow my nose🤧 I blew my nose twice but I could still feel how stuffed up my nose was. This was definitely a new experience, with my allergies and sensitive nose I’m used to waking up sneezing in the morning but waking up in the middle of the night to sneeze is a new thing for me.

I hope it doesn’t end up negatively affecting your sleep schedule. That sounds like it’d be hella inconvenient, even if there’s enjoyment in the sneezes 

4 hours ago, 47Bears said:

I hope it doesn’t end up negatively affecting your sleep schedule. That sounds like it’d be hella inconvenient, even if there’s enjoyment in the sneezes 

Wow bless you! Do you sneeze very loudly?

4 hours ago, Barbie said:

Wow bless you! Do you sneeze very loudly?

I would say they’re embarrassingly loud based on the reactions I usually get from them. I can’t sneeze just once, I always sneeze in doubles or more. My sneezes sound a bit aggressive like “Huhh..HA-HAESHOO” “HATSHOO”

Oh wow 🤩.. are they very wet and do they smell?

14 hours ago, loud_itchynose said:

I could feel the itch in back of my nose beginning to grow as soon I opened my eyes.

I have heard of people who say they have been known to actually sneeze themselves awake - actually wake up because the sneeze is actually being released! Has this ever happened to you?  

14 hours ago, NoV said:

I have heard of people who say they have been known to actually sneeze themselves awake - actually wake up because the sneeze is actually being released! Has this ever happened to you?  

Oh wow! I’ve woken up before because I need to sneeze but I’ve never actually sneezed myself awake

Yes. I've sneezed during sleep and thought wow that neighbor has a large sneeze, but it was me. I snore a little also and wake myself up.

On 4/17/2024 at 6:35 PM, loud_itchynose said:

I would say they’re embarrassingly loud based on the reactions I usually get from them. I can’t sneeze just once, I always sneeze in doubles or more. My sneezes sound a bit aggressive like “Huhh..HA-HAESHOO” “HATSHOO”

I would JUST LOVE TO witness your sneezes; though, I would try my best not to embarrass you too much :wub:.

Edited by Saimou
Better flow/structure of text.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2024 at 4:51 AM, loud_itchynose said:

I had a new experience where I woke up in the middle of the night because I needed to sneeze. I could feel the itch in back of my nose beginning to grow as soon I opened my eyes. I stifled each sneeze by covering my nostrils with one finger placed over each nostril so I sneezed a triple of “HEESH” “HEESHOO” “HESH”  instead of my usual “HAESHOO” “HAESHHHO”.

Of course while stifling each sneeze, I had forgotten that whenever I stifle I also end up with a stuffy nose. I grabbed a tissue from the box that I always keep next to my bed and attempted to blow my nose🤧 I blew my nose twice but I could still feel how stuffed up my nose was. This was definitely a new experience, with my allergies and sensitive nose I’m used to waking up sneezing in the morning but waking up in the middle of the night to sneeze is a new thing for me.

Wow bless you! May I ask why you need to stifle them?