Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nice to meet all of you :)

outdagamee

Just realized I never actually introduced myself on this forum. Hello everyone! You can refer to me by my username. I was always a lurker on this forum until I finally decided to make an account back in November. My bio says 23 (can't change it yet I guess), but I'm actually 24 now and a male from the U.S.! I'm glad to be part of a like minded community 🥹!!! I look forward to chatting with all of you about our likes and dislikes with this fetish and other unrelated fun things 😁

1 hour ago, outdagamee said:

Just realized I never actually introduced myself on this forum. Hello everyone! You can refer to me by my username. I was always a lurker on this forum until I finally decided to make an account back in November. My bio says 23 (can't change it yet I guess), but I'm actually 24 now and a male from the U.S.! I'm glad to be part of a like minded community 🥹!!! I look forward to chatting with all of you about our likes and dislikes with this fetish and other unrelated fun things 😁

Hello there :D

I see from your bio that you're into male sneezes and spray sneezes. We definitely have a common interest there in terms of sneezes hehe

It's great to have you here! It's more fun when you come out of lurkdom now, isn't it?

Since you mentioned it in your post, I've updated your age in your profile to 24 for you.  You'll be able to edit your profile once you're validated. :)

20 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Hello there :D

I see from your bio that you're into male sneezes and spray sneezes. We definitely have a common interest there in terms of sneezes hehe

Hey!! Great minds think alike 😆

17 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

It's great to have you here! It's more fun when you come out of lurkdom now, isn't it?

Since you mentioned it in your post, I've updated your age in your profile to 24 for you.  You'll be able to edit your profile once you're validated. :)

It definitely is more fun coming out of lurkdom 🤭 Also big thanks for updating my age!

On 4/16/2024 at 11:15 PM, outdagamee said:

Hopefully soon. I can't send email to you yet. 

On 4/16/2024 at 11:15 PM, outdagamee said:

Keep posting and commenting.. you’ll soon be validated. Then we can chat ☺️