Sneeze Fetish Forum

Loud sneezes into a waiting handkerchief

Trynasneeze

This morning as I caught the train I sat opposite a woman who looked to have caught a cold about as bad as the one I had last week. 

She was early 30s, dark brown hair in a bun, glasses, and wearing business attire. The lady had a definite redness to her nose and clutched in her hand was a large semi-folded mens handkerchief - kind of a grey colour with a classic striped border. 

As I say opposite her, she sniffed wetly at her red nose no less than twice a minute, also coughing occasionally and every other minute would press her hanky up to her nose as well to dab at it. 

After about ten minutes, she moved suddenly which caught my attention, she had a definite 'going to sneeze' look on her face, and quickly folded the handkerchief over once before hastily covering her nose and mouth. 

The sneeze bent her over. "HURHHHSHOOO!!!" she sneezed, very loudly. Then again, "HREHHHSHOOO!!"

She sighed audibly afterwards, and rubbing her nose vigorously with the hanky but not blowing it, she sniffled wetly and deeply several times. 

No more sneezing the rest of the journey but the constant sniffling and wiping continued on. 

Sounds like a good blow was needed - perhaps that happened after she got off the train and there was more privacy?

Poor thing was probably fighting that off for a while. Thanks for sharing!

So good 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻