Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teacher sneezes

Fishman44

Growing up teachers sneezing used to be the best. 

I remember my 9th grade religion teacher would get this twisted up look on her face before releasing some of the roughest stifles I ever heard.

Anyone have any fond memories?

Tbh I thought I was only into nose blowing until my senior year. My English teacher made me realize I like sneezing too lol. She wasn't old at all so she still had a very girly sneeze, but it was loud too! And every time she sneezed she would wipe her nose with a tissue, so I'd always be waiting for a blow but never saw one. I was happy enough with her sneezes though.

One day I was in ISS and she brought my homework down there and I think she was sick that week. She sneezed a lot the day before, and that day she wanted to tell me she understands that I can't pay the best attention and class and me and my friend get annoyed by the girl next to us (for good reasons🤣) and some other stuff, but it was hard for me to listen because she was sniffling and had to wipe her nose every 20 seconds. Must have just got done sneezing!

I had a math teacher in high school, that sneezed quite frequently. Mostly singles and mostly loud stifles. Every now and again she'd let one out and it'd be loud enough to make you jump if you did't see it coming. She'd say it's allergies, but never said specifically what made her sneeze

I can very clearly remember how some of my teachers sneezed, even though it was years ago for me. Goes to show that it really is an impressionable time of your life.

Also funny that all teachers seemed ancient to me when I was of school age, but I realise now that some of them were literally in their early twenties :lol: 

Oh yeah I have so many memories of some male teachers of mine sneezing. I had this one gym teacher who would sneeze in multiples like 7-8 times in a row. He was also my tennis coach lol so I saw him often. One time he was giving me a ride back from practice because my parents were late. I was sitting in the front seat next to him when he spray sneezed like 4 times into his right wrist. They were within seconds of each other. *Heaaachuuu*! I'll never forget that. 

Another time my math teacher was walking by me in the hallway and let out two wet sneezes straight down in front of him without covering. I guess I was in the way of his elbow so he aimed them down as to not spray on me. *Hiiiteww Hitteww*. Those were good times lol. I miss those guys 😢 😂

My 9th grade psychology teacher was this adorable blonde lady with a very hot librarian vibe. She came in twice with colds and both times she had buildups for days. It would take her at least a minutes to get to a sneeze almost every time. The sneeze itself was so cute too with a loud build up followed by a cute little "chu scuse me" and so many sniffles. Needless to say I didn't get a lot of work done those days. 😅