Sneeze Fetish Forum

my sweet/asshole punk friend sneezes sleepily making fun of me

yomedusa

I apologize for my English, I'm from Italy and I'm using the translator.
I have a let's say "friend", I'm not very interested in defining relationships, with him I have a very intimate and deep bond. he is a very particular boy, aesthetically he has very delicate features, we could define him androgynous, but with this "villain" contrast due to his clothing, style, tattoos, piercings, the cheeky way of being himself without worries... and it really turns me on lol. he is 21 years old, has black wolf cut hair down to his shoulder blades, septum, eyebrow and bridge piercings, ear plugs and some small tattoos on his face. he always has black pencil smeared under his eyes and his way of letting himself go deeply into sensations is like this.... AaAAHHHHH.
he knows me very deeply, intimately, he judges absolutely NOTHING (you can tell him you have homicidal instincts he would only ask you for more details) he is very fascinated by human beings in general and he really likes exploring others, observing, analyzing from external... having deep and intimate relationships, living the truth without worrying about right or wrong (he's fucking punk, even more inside) is the reason why he exists and in fact having met him a few years ago also helped me a lot to open up to the world... after all everyone closely has some "oddities", if something exists it already means that it is "normal".
he has broken down every human filter and so I have to tell you that living the fetish with him is fun because I can rudely tell him and do anything that comes into my head. It's also fun because he's excited by exciting me, in fact he's often confessed to me that he thinks he's developing a sneezing fetish because of me too... he likes what he feels when he lets go and sneezes.
he gave me several good moments because of the fetish and I have a lot of obs about him, this is one of the shortest ones to write because it's just a short moment, but I want to write more soon when i will have more time.

ok dude let's get to the point, I get lost easily

I was lying in bed with my friend who was curled up towards me and resting on my chest, while I put my arm around him. It was late at night and he had fallen asleep for a while so I was cuddling him by scratching him from time to time while I was messing around on the PC. At a certain point I felt his chest expand and he made a sort of "kKh..." And I thought he was having a bad dream so I turned my face to look at him and only then I realized that it wasn't a bad moan. dream but a kind of sneezing started and stopped as it was about to come out. He had a cute sleeping face that needed to sneeze, then he did, this "KKssh!" Free on me. by involuntary reflex I held him closer to me (you know friend, unconscious perversion haha) and I think that this together with his sneeze woke him up almost completely. He caressed my belly under my shirt half asleep and then lifted his weight to stand up a little while yawning with his head back... when he came to my height with his mouth still wide open, it seemed as if the yawn stopped had merged with the suction necessary to sneeze and suddenly doubled over for a sneeze, this sneeze/yawn-mistake sounded like "Uhaaawwa-AKKSHIEWWW" (which was really loud and desperately let go, I think because by starting to yawn he had channeled a a lot of air) He remained with his head lowered which he let fall to the side on my belly and he curled up again on me sleepily... practically the sneeze made him return to the same position as before and canceled his will initial to get up hahaha. Well needless to say that he had made my guts melt that double vulnerability of sneezing mixed with yawn... all this tenderness killed me... but I found him both very tender and sexy... I caressed his hair (a little wet where u know :DDD). He yawned (this time he managed to finish it) and gently he rubbed his nose on me. (AAAAAaaa
"Since I know you like it, my body has strange bugs when you're around..I sneeze like dead, I sneeze while yawning....." And he started whispering very slowly and confusingly different versions of the word yawn and sneeze together ( in Italian starnuto -sneeze-Β  and sbadiglio -yawn-) "starnudiglio...ho starnudigliato...." Aahhahah his sleepy attempts to reason with himself were funny and too cute at the same time...and his voice was terribly sexy. "I sneezed while I was sleeping right?"
"Yes...and I loved it"
"Who knows what the fuck I do while I sleep..."
I told him laughing that he had made me wet... this is what he had done: he had made me wet even while he was sleeping lol, he giggled and muttered a sleepy "mmmmh" caressing me on my panties. "If so then I like it..."
a few minutes passed while we were "cuddling" and then suddenly his expression became submissive, his nostrils widened and he let out a deep breath..
"HEH..kksshhhieeww-ksshhieew! eh...hehkkksshhh-ksshieeww! ahh..AH..AKKSHIEEAAAWW!!"
something fried in my stomach very unexpectedly, both from the uncontrolled desperate look and from the drops that ended up on me, wetting me... he wiped his nose with a blanket in a messy way.
"Are you doing this on purpose to turn me on?" he start to laugh, a little mischievous and kept saying things he knew I liked..
"my nose is teasing me..sniff" he sniffed and looked very congested "i was just sleeping, maybe even in my fucking dreams I want to make...you hor....n...ah..." he made a point of continuing to talk (he knows that I like it) but he stopped like he was about to sneeze (strange expressions because he continued to smile amusedly -and i loved It), but then he yawned and didn't do it again "I don't know what the hell is making me want to sneeze so much...are you up to something girl?"Β and laughed, rubbing his nose messily with his knuckles...

He sounds awesooommmeee πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“