Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teacher

Fishman44

I started this in general discussion, but I figured I could add some actual obs over here. 

My freshman religion teacher had some of my favorite sneezes ever. Her face would always kind of twist up and she would release these really tight sounding stifles. 

I remember one time when I was sitting towards the back of the class for some group work and I heard her stifle. I immediately looked up to see her hands cupped in front of her face, but they were really only over her mouth and her nose was left exposed. Her face contorted and her forehead was really deeply creased. She stifled a second one letting out a sigh of relief right after.

Another time I remember hearing her stifle from behind me, so I turned around just in time to see her catch a second body bending stifle into one of her hands. 

Final observation for the moment, but I remember her writing in the board one time and she stifled a single. What makes this one special is I believe that it was uncovered, (which I love from teachers) although I didn’t really have the best view so I’m not positive.

i was thinking that everyone could add some of their favorite teachers obs to this thread. Maybe your favorite teacher or even just favorite experience!

My medical terminology teacher would always double over sneezing standing in front of the room. She was red headed, tall and slender. She would have entire fits and be very apologetic 

My English teacher at college had horrible hay fever and would sneeze several times per class in the spring/summer, usually with her nose buried in a tissue. I have a really vivid memory of looking up from my work just as she was about to sneeze. Her nostrils were flaring, and she was clearly realising that she had no tissues. She sneezed a big wet sneeze into her hands - and I don’t think I got anything productive done for the rest of the day. 🤣