Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm Fine!- Super DanganRonpa 2 (Kazuichi, Hiyoko) (Post-Canon)

striderlicious

A cold had been going around the island recently. How it got there, given their general isolation, was anyone's guess. Most of them blamed Komaeda, really. And he was all too happy to take that blame. Regardless, it had spread quickly, almost like wildfire. The former class of 77b were dropping like flies, into messes of sniffles, sneezes, coughing, and the like. It had gotten to almost everyone. Almost. 

Kazuichi Souda had somehow managed to avoid it. Most likely due to the fact that he never really stayed in one place for long. And when he did, he was working on some mechanical or technological project alone for a long period of time. He rarely showed up for meals, which probably also helped given how most of them collected for those. It was probably for the best, given his current situation. Thanks to the tragedy, he'd done a whole lot of damage to himself, and especially his own immune system. Though he wasn't aware of how much damage it had done. Not yet, at least. 

Unfortunately, he would not be escaping the virus for long, as Saionji had wandered into where he was working on one of the fridges in the store, where they stored the supplies they received from the foundation. She snuffled and sniffed, nose cherry red, eyes watering. She held a handkerchief to her dripping nose, a bitter expression on her face. "Hey, idiot. I ndeed you to fix sombethig for me." Her voice crackled with congestion, another sniffle accompanying her words. 

He turned around, grimacing a bit at her appearance. "You...y-you don't look so good. Sure you don't wanna like...lay down or something? But...yeah. I can fix whatever for ya. What is it?" 

"I'mb finde, idiot. I'll lay down after this. I just ndeed mby goddamnb heater fixed. It's too cold." She shivered, a bit, as if to emphasize this. 

He gave her a quizzical look, given they're on a tropical island. This cold seemed bad. And unfortunately, as if to prove that point, she started coughing, congested, hacking coughs. And didn't bother to cover, either. Thanks for that, Saionji. He didn't seem to care though, turning back to his work for a bit. 

"Alright, when do you want me to come over? I'm kinda busy now but I can work on it afterwards," he replied, trying to ignore how gross she looked, sounded, everything. 

"Whendever is finde. I'mb just godda be takigng a nap. So try ndot to wake me up! I'll leave the door o-o-ah! Ahh....ahitchiew! hhUH'szchew! 'Scuse mbe...Opend for you." 

She didn't cover the sneezes either, instead sneezing openly into the air, hands with hankerchief hovering a few inches from her face. Another grimace from Kazuichi was made, and he shook his head. "That's probably good...You sound super sick..." 

"You better watch out...This cold is ndasty...You’re lucky you havend’t gottend it yet…”

“I won’t! I never get sick.”

“That’s ndot what pig barf said the other day…She was sayigng sombething about how we gotta be careful aroudnd you, that you got like…wimpy immbunde system or some crap like that. Ndot that I care what she has to say!”

“Pft, Mikan’s just exaggerating. I don’t get sick, for real!”

“Okay, whatever you say, highlighter hhh…hhh’hEPtchiew! Head. Eugh…I’mb goindg to fucking bed…”

“Okay, I’ll be in later, to fix your heat and stuff.”

“Sounds good…snrff…” And with that, she stumbled off to her cottage.

Kazuichi was true to his word, later showing up and creeping into her cottage quietly, in order to repair her heat. Surprisingly, she wasn’t asleep like she said she would be. She was sitting up in bed, a pre-sneeze expression spread across her face.

“Hhhh….hexchtiew! hhhAPtchiew! HUUUACHOO! Snrfxhhhh!” The sneezes released into the air, germs and spray swirling around her as she sniffled back the mess that had leaked onto her upper lips. She then blew her nose in a gurgling, burbling mess into her almost soiled handkerchief. “Ugh….Screw Kombaeda ad his stupid code…”

Kazuichi cringed at her display, but stepped inside anyways. “Is…is it alright that I’m here? Finished what I was working on and figured I would stop by.”

“Yeah, yeah sure, whatever. Just dond’t bother mbe. I’mb tryig to sleep.”

Kazuichi really didn’t think she was at all, but he didn’t say anything to that. Instead moving towards her temperature controls and setting to work.

All the while Hiyoko’s sneezes, sniffling, noseblowing, and coughing was heard in the background. He tuned it out, focusing entirely on his work, even when she had a sneezing fit that seemed to never end. He did glance in her direction, after she had finished, only to see strings of snot connected from her nose to her hands, webbed and gooey. She seemed to make a disgusted face at it, before wiping it on her sheets. She then took her handkerchief and wiped under her nose again. He made another disgusted face, going back to his work.

He was finished rather quickly, turning up the heat for her. “Alright, that should be good. Anything else you need?”

“Yeah. Gimmbe andother handkerchief, fromb my drawer over there.” She pointed in that direction, and he went over to grab one and bring it back to her.

She snatched it from him, another sneeze bursting forth before she could even try to cover it. Not that she did. “Hhh…hhh…HEPtchiew!” It landed right on his face, mist raining down. It made him cringe back. Even if he never got sick, didn’t mean he wanted to get sneezed on.

He sighed. “Alright. You good then? I’m gonna go.”

“Yeah, yeah. Get the hell out.” She waved him off, going back to her sickly misery.

End of Chapter 1