Sneeze Fetish Forum

Grudgingly accepting that I have allergies

lillian

I’ve been aware for a few years now. I think they started in my mid-teens? But now that a few years have passed (and I’ve been in the same location for a few consecutive years) I’ve noticed the pattern. 

A few eye doctors have commented on it before giving me a contacts prescription, and I finally tried allergy eye drops and — oh! it’s not normal for your eyes to feel like they have sand in them?

I’m not a frequent sneezer, so that may be why I didn’t notice for so long, but my nose is so freaking itchy all the time! 

Everything’s in bloom today and I didn’t take anything except eye drops so we’ll see what happens 😉

Coming back a few hours later to say that I didn't realise how much I rub my nose! It's small, with narrow nostrils, and now that I'm paying attention, very susceptible to cold weather and allergies! My eyes are still itchy, in spite of the eye drops, and I'm fending off sneezes by pinching my nose 😞

Why fend them off? 

Hope you feel better soon!

Habit I guess? I'm still pretty shy about sneezing in public. And thank you!

On 4/22/2024 at 6:26 AM, lillian said:

Habit I guess? I'm still pretty shy about sneezing in public. And thank you!

Hope you get more confident about your sneezes soon and that it will be easier for you to sneeze