Sneeze Fetish Forum

Too much Pepper?

MidnightCatK

Just want to start off by saying that I'm not a very sneezy person, nor do I usually enjoy my own sneezes like I do those of others. Due to this, I only post about myself if it is something that really catches me off guard... such as these unique experiences:

Earlier last week, I was grinding some black peppercorns over some food I was getting ready to eat. Nothing unusual there, but I did add quite a bit to kick things up. It wasn't until I took a bite that I realized I added a bit much. The roof of my mouth tingled, and then I felt my nose start to itch fiercely. I remember gripping my spoon tight and saying aloud to myself "What the f***? This is some L-Looney Toons shi-", erupting into a harsh "EH'CHOO!" that scraped up my throat and left me stunned.

Fast forward to today, AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN?! This time I was scrolling on my phone with one hand while shaking crushed red pepper flakes into a dip. My face was a little over a foot away from everything, but it suddenly felt like I had inhaled some of the flakes. I was completely calm one moment, and then twisting to the side with two harsh sneezes the next. Something about it happening twice in the span of a week, when I had never had a reaction like that before, was just exciting! Anyway, has anyone else actually experienced something like this?

β€œthis some looney tunes shi..” killed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, Vipiyoh said:

β€œthis some looney tunes shi..” killed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I giggled afterwards at how surprised it caught me and the fact that that even came to mind! It was such an odd little thing for me. 🀣

On 4/23/2024 at 7:11 PM, MidnightCatK said:

I giggled afterwards at how surprised it caught me and the fact that that even came to mind! It was such an odd little thing for me. 🀣

Hahaha too funny! That happens to me a lot when I cook as well.