Sneeze Fetish Forum

getting that tickle out

AntheaHolmes

The weather is getting warmer and the pollen count is rising again and my nose is madly itching but it's not enough to make me sneeze, so I took it into my own hands and induced with a bobby pin.

Just the faintest touch got me hitching and double over with two quick sneezes. I stifled the next ones. I induced again and the itch continued to play with me so the next sneezes came out a lot more strongly and rapid. I sneezed 12 times total. I just wished I would sneeze more naturally from my hayfever and not having to induce a lot to get the irritation out of my nose. 

My allergies are weird. It's all more in my eyes. Not that my nose isn't bothered, it's just that I don't often sneeze from my hayfever...a bit of a bummer. 

Oh, a quick addition. I just did this while at work. Just to spice things up a bit. But it's Friday and I'm alone in my office. Happy Friday everyone. 

P.s. I apologize for any grammar mistakes. English is only my second language 

1 hour ago, Trynasneeze said:

Bless you!

Thanks so much. 

Bless you, 

This was lovely to read.  :) Thank you for sharing. 

Bless you and thank you for sharing 

Gosh 12 times. Sorry about the hayfever bothering you though.

Lovely obs. 😊

Thanks everyone for reading and commenting. Much appreciated. Yeah. Hayfever started very early in February. 

Thanks for sharing an obs again, and I think your English is very good. Maybe there are one or two grammar mistakes, if yes, I didn't notice them because I focused on the content. 😜

I find it interesting to observe how different allergies can appear symptom wise. Others are sneezing like crazy, and you have to induce to sneeze at all ... 😲

Bless you!

This was a lovely observation, thanks!

Your English is very good indeed.

Yeah, symptom wise, allergies are fascinating really. My nose does get affected but more runny and sniffly not sneezy but my eyes, oh boy, itchy and ticklish, tearing up lots and most times I just wanna crawl them out of their sockets because they itch so much. When my hayfever is really, like really bad, my throat gets itchy too and I have to cough a lot. This often happens when I'm around dogs and cats but I don't know which kind of breeds I'm allergic to, so it's always a surprise.