Sneeze Fetish Forum

Those epic nose blows.....

Jeff

Has anyone ever had an EPIC nose blow, one that hits all of the following criteria.........

1) Produced so much snot that it completely soaked the tissue, enough to where snot was dripping out of the bottom and into your hands?

2) Produced so much snot that there was no way you could blow into it again and when you folded the tissue to throw it away, it made an audible "squish" sound?

3) Produced so much snot that you had to blow your nose for at least a minute straight?

If so, when was the last time you had a nose blow like that?  My last time that I had a blow like that was this morning and I made a video of it and will upload it to my C4S store for all of you to enjoy!

Sure, happens every now and then. I use handkerchiefs, so the squish sound comes from a handkerchief. Such a good feeling to be able to get rid of all the snot in nose and sinuses...

When I was working out of state there was a point where that's what would happen every time I blew my nose for a whole week. I would blow at least 10 times before work and I'd have to keep some tissues in my pocket to sneak off and blow every once in a while. Every single time it was just thick green snot. And these were short blows too because there was so much that I could basically blow my nose by breathing😂 Idk where it kept coming from, but I could write a whole obs about that

11 minutes ago, tissueluvr said:

When I was working out of state there was a point where that's what would happen every time I blew my nose for a whole week. I would blow at least 10 times before work and I'd have to keep some tissues in my pocket to sneak off and blow every once in a while. Every single time it was just thick green snot. And these were short blows too because there was so much that I could basically blow my nose by breathing😂 Idk where it kept coming from, but I could write a whole obs about that

I am sure that I am not the only one here thinking this, but......would you mind writing an obs about this?

1 hour ago, Yep said:

I am sure that I am not the only one here thinking this, but......would you mind writing an obs about this?

I could write a few different obs from this tbh. I just haven't done one in a while because I was the only one posting in the "related obs" section recently and I thought I was annoying everyone😂 I'll start the first one though!