Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dusty Bookcase And Photic Reflex (self, with audio, female)

Chanel_no5

I was looking for a book today, and realised that the bookcase hadn't been subjected to my so-called cleaning "spree" lately and was very dusty. Naturally I got a faceful of it and felt like I was probably going to sneeze, so I decided to hit record on my phone. Well, that was an insanely long and tickly buildup, almost two minutes, and eventually I had to look out the window at the sky (it wasn't sunny, but the sky was bright enough to do the trick). There are eventually six (wet) sneezes, I cut a few seconds of silence between each. I would've kept the time in if I had been hitching or sniffling, but I was just sitting with mouth half-open and eyes full of irritated tears staring at the sky trying to hurry them along, and that wouldn't have been very exciting when it's just audio. And no, I will never show my face, so no need to ask. ^_^ There's also a wet noseblow at the end, for those of you who like that. I'm not into noseblowing myself so consider it a rare treat. Or a short-lived annoyance, if you're so inclined. :lol: 

Enjoy my torment, I guess. :yay: 

https://voca.ro/1btE8wwNS3It

(yes, I did find the book.)

Wow, what a torturous teasing buildup.  I love listening to it.  Made my day.  Thanks!

14 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I was looking for a book today, and realised that the bookcase hadn't been subjected to my so-called cleaning "spree" lately and was very dusty. Naturally I got a faceful of it and felt like I was probably going to sneeze, so I decided to hit record on my phone. Well, that was an insanely long and tickly buildup, almost two minutes, and eventually I had to look out the window at the sky (it wasn't sunny, but the sky was bright enough to do the trick). There are eventually six (wet) sneezes, I cut a few seconds of silence between each. I would've kept the time in if I had been hitching or sniffling, but I was just sitting with mouth half-open and eyes full of irritated tears staring at the sky trying to hurry them along, and that wouldn't have been very exciting when it's just audio. And no, I will never show my face, so no need to ask. ^_^ There's also a wet noseblow at the end, for those of you who like that. I'm not into noseblowing myself so consider it a rare treat. Or a short-lived annoyance, if you're so inclined. :lol: 

Enjoy my torment, I guess. :yay: 

https://voca.ro/1btE8wwNS3It

(yes, I did find the book.)

Wow bless you 🤩

On 4/27/2024 at 10:07 PM, Demosthenes said:

Wow, what a torturous teasing buildup.  I love listening to it.  Made my day.  Thanks!

Thank you, I'm very happy to be able to make someone's day! :lol: :yay:  Definitely the longest buildup I've ever had, though I usually help it along sooner because I'm impatient. :shifty: 

18 hours ago, buddy01 said:

Wow bless you 🤩

Thank you! ^_^