Sneeze Fetish Forum

favorite nose blows (to write about at least)

tissueluvr

The second week I was working out of state a while back all my friends got sick. I did too, but it wasn't as bad as them. Everything went straight to my nose though, and I hate blowing my nose in front of people so yea. One day before we got back to the hotel I knew I was gonna get sick because they all were, and I was sniffling that whole day. There was a Kleenex box in the room so I grabbed at least 5 from the bathroom and acted like I was getting something from my car. I could tell 5 tissues wouldn't be enough after the first blow. *SSCCUUHHHHUUHHHHXXXXXHHH* I look at the tissue and there's a golf ball size clump of light green snot. I couldn't even fold it, I tried and the snot almost shot onto my seat, so I just dropped it in a bag. I blew that same nostril with the next tissue and the exact same thing happened. I was just thinking "where is this shit coming from? I'm not even close to done yet!" I put the rest of the tissues together and just blew as hard as I could, and the snot went everywhere. Up my face, on my hands and wrists, blew a hole in the tissue and got a little on my leg, yea bad idea lol. I gathered up whatever napkins I had and cleaned up, and I went to the lobby bathroom to find some paper towels because there was still so much snot in my nose. Lucky me, there was a Kleenex box in there! I took closer to 30 this time so I could put a few in different spots for later, and then went back to my car and started blowing again. (*SSCCCHHHHHHUUHHXXXXTTT* new tissue *SSSCCCCXXXXXXTTTTT* folds, snot goes everywhere, new tissue *SSCCCUUUUUHHHHHXXXTT* you get the point) After about 10 minutes, I realized I could only clear out my nose so much so I went back up to the room. My friend was in the shower playing music, so I put my tissues away, grabbed more from the box, and started blowing my nose a little softer, but I was still getting plenty of snot out. I have more obs about this btw and this wasn't even the snottiest one lol