Sneeze Fetish Forum

I moved and my new home is trying to kill me! (Self Obs)

thefuzzydarkness

I recently moved from one state to another. I've always thought I had bad allergies but they don't even hold a candle to how bad they are now. I can't be outside for more than five minutes without sneezing over and over. I wake up every morning itchy and sniffly. The other day I took a half an hour walk and counted the amount of times I sneezed. It was 27! My allergy meds do basically nothing for it so I just suffer. I normally like sneezing but every day for two months is too much. I had a cold a week ago and I think it might of been cause by persistent allergies and drainage. This is my first year of having allergies with my septum pierced too and it's made my nose even more sensitive. If I bump the ring too much it'll set off a sneezing fit. So in short I'm in allergy hell and I'm starting to wonder if this move was a mistake ,πŸ˜…

am sorry your suffering so much this year has been insane for people with allergies! I have a friend who has insane allergies on the best of days, 3 days ago she was sneezing so badly she couldn't even get out of her bed or change out of her nightgown, her husband took her yet again to the allergist but their not any help for her at all. 3 of their 5 person family are allergic but the mom (my friend) gets it the worst. I hope you never get any more allergic then you are and find relief soon!

Oh no! You poor thing! I hope you feel better but I’m sure there’s a silver lining

7 hours ago, thefuzzydarkness said:

I recently moved from one state to another. I've always thought I had bad allergies but they don't even hold a candle to how bad they are now. I can't be outside for more than five minutes without sneezing over and over. I wake up every morning itchy and sniffly. The other day I took a half an hour walk and counted the amount of times I sneezed. It was 27! My allergy meds do basically nothing for it so I just suffer. I normally like sneezing but every day for two months is too much. I had a cold a week ago and I think it might of been cause by persistent allergies and drainage. This is my first year of having allergies with my septum pierced too and it's made my nose even more sensitive. If I bump the ring too much it'll set off a sneezing fit. So in short I'm in allergy hell and I'm starting to wonder if this move was a mistake ,πŸ˜…

Wow it sound painfully, have to ask what kind of allergy sneezes tho, is it smaller ones which can be stifled or really forceful sneezes?

On 4/28/2024 at 12:28 AM, buddy01 said:

Wow it sound painfully, have to ask what kind of allergy sneezes tho, is it smaller ones which can be stifled or really forceful sneezes?

They start out small (that's how they are normally) then quickly become loud and forceful. I can really feel whatever's in there trying to get out. πŸ˜…