Sneeze Fetish Forum

In sickness and in health (Hannah & Jared)

jensenkate

I have so many unfinished stories ik lol don’t hate me but I figured I’d add to that collection 

———————————————————

Hannah pulls out her keys as she approaches the front door. “Today felt like the longest shift ever,” she thought. Once inside, she sets down what seems like a dozen bags and heads upstairs to change her clothes. Jared should be home in the next half hour or so. He was a lawyer and Hannah was a nurse. They recently got married and bought a house. Hannah still gets excited thinking about it. Never could she have imagined this would be her life. She must have been daydreaming for quite awhile because next thing she heard was Jared’s key in the door. Hannah quickly finished changing her clothes and made her way back downstairs. As soon as they saw each other their faces lit up in a smile. “Hey gorgeous. How was work?” Hannah felt her eyes prickle with tears at  Jared’s question. Hannah’s nose starts to run slightly and she sniffles. “It was a hard one. I lost three patients today.” Jared’s smile drops as he walks over and engulfs her in a hug. Hannah wraps her legs around his waist as they go over to the couch and sit down. “Oh baby, I’m so sorry. You did everything you could.” Hannah takes a deep breath and nods, her temple resting on his shoulder and her forehead on his jaw. Breathing in Jared’s scent to help calm her down, Hannah sighs, “how was your day?” Jared’s voice laced with a hint of frustration says, “my client continues not to listen to me which means I keep having to dig them out out trouble. Not to mention the fact he came in today with probably one of the nastiest colds I’ve ever seen.” Hannah grimaced and rubbed his chest, “hopefully you don’t catch it. Only one of us can be down at a time.” Jared moves to look down at her, “you don’t feel well?” Hannah shrugs, “I don’t know. I’m achy and tired, but that might just be because of todays shift. I wouldn’t worry. I only tell you to be careful because you literally never slow down even when you’re sick.” “Hannah, babe, I will be fine. The amount of hand sanitizer I used today was insane. I’m more worried about you. Have you eaten yet?” Jared kisses her forehead, “good. No fever.” Hannah smiles, “I’m fine. I was going to make dinner when I got home but I lost track of time. I’m not really hungry though. Might just go to bed early so I can start fresh tomorrow. When do you leave tomorrow?” “Aw babe. I’m sorry you feel kinda blah right now. Let’s get you upstairs. I don’t have to be in right away tomorrow. The only client I have is the same one from today. I only have two more appointments with him and then it’s the weekend.” Jared stand up, holding Hannah bridal style, just like their wedding day. “Lets go sweetheart. Turn the lights off will you,” Jared says as he walks over to the light switch so Hannah can flick it off. Giggling like a child, Hannah is carried upstairs and placed in bed. Jared kisses her lips, the kiss deepens, but Jared pulls away, “you need rest. I’m just going to change and then I’ll be there.” Hannah watches Jared change as she slowly drifts into sleep. 

Hannah awoke to the feeling of Jared’s lips on her forehead. As she opened her eyes, he sat down on the edge of the bed “hey sweetheart. It’s noon and I have to head out to meet with my client. Shouldn’t take more than a couple hours. How’re you feeling?” Hannah moans and covers her eyes with her hands. “Not great. I’m probably just going to try and sleep it off some more.” Jared frowns, “I’m sorry babe. Do you need anything? I wish I could stay but I promise I’ll be back as soon as I can.” Hannah smiled and squeezed his hand, “I’m good. Thanks babe. Be safe.” Jared leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips, “I love you.” Hannah squirmed, “Jareddd I love you but if I am getting sick then I don’t want you to get sick.” Jared smiled, “I have a feeling I’m going to get sick either from my client or you and I’d much rather it be from you. But… but I’m sure I’ll be fine. I have to go. Rest up. I’ll be back soon.” They squeezed each others hands with a smile and Jared was off and Hannah was back to sleep. 

Hannah woke two hours later with a raging headache. Her whole body was aching, her throat was sore and she felt hot and cold at the same time. “This is just great,” Hannah thought, “sounds like the flu to me.” She made her way downstairs, grabbed a bottle of theraflu and made herself comfortable on the couch. “Here goes nothing” she thought as she downed a dose of medicine. Hannah started coughing, she hated the taste of medicine. She didn’t even realize Jared was back until she felt the couch dip under his weight, “shit babe. Are you okay?” Jared notices the bottle of theraflu and frowns, “oh no baby.” Hannah rubs her throat and grimaces, “ow.” Jared pulls her to his chest and runs his fingers through her hair. “Babe no. I don’t want to share this with you.” Jared chuckles a little, “Han, I don’t care. In sickness and in health remember? Plus I got my flu shot.” “So did I and I still got the flu.” Jared shrugged, he was a stubborn man, but no matter what he always put Hannah first. Two years ago Jared had minor surgery. He needed to stay in the hospital for a couple days, but when he heard Hannah got food poisoning, he checked himself out to go take care of her. “What are your symptoms babe?” “My head is throbbing, my throat is on fire, I’m achy, and I feel hot and cold at the same time.” Jared places a hand to Hannah’s forehead, “oh yeah you’re definitely hot.” “Mhmm. I know. How was your meeting?” “Changing the subject I see. It was fine aside from the fact that he is sharing his germs with everyone.” “Gross. I really hope you don’t get sick.” He strokes her head and moves to lay down with Hannah between him and the back cushions. “I don’t care about me right now. Try and get some rest. I’ll be right here.” And even though Hannah has slept most of the day, she drifts off once again.