Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs request... Sensitization/irritant training?

a_nonny_mouse

I'm curious if anyone here has found that any of their experiments made them more prone to sneezing fits over time. Especially if you weren't a very sneezy person when you started. 

If you've used chhinkni or another sneezing powder or irritant to induce sneezing, did you notice that it affected your general sensitivity in between uses?

Have you ever induced with a potential allergen several times and noticed that your propensity to sneeze increased over time? 

If you have been successful in any such regimen, what was the thing that did it, and how did you approach it / go about it - regular sessions over a longer time, or a "binge" of several sessions in a short timeframe? 

I'm also very curious if anyone has found that a particular drug or medication makes them more likely to sneeze. 

I found a couple of prescriptions which made me cough a lot, but no sneezes. I don't take them anymore.

I’m not sure inducing made me more sneezy in general, but I have found that it has gotten easier to induce over time. I used to struggle with getting a single sneeze out and now I can consistently get multiple. 
I also suspect I may have made myself more affected by paper by using it with the combination of a rolled up tissue etc. It had given me some tickle before but now I can get one or two pepper sneezes out even without anything else. 

11 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

I found a couple of prescriptions which made me cough a lot, but no sneezes. I don't take them anymore.

I wish there was an allergen that would NOT cause any side effects EXCEPT occasional natural sneezes. I'm not happy about some of the medications for PD2 and have stopped using them.

Pets are not an option, because I'm in an apartment, extra rent for pets 😕.

Chinknii works but not if I use it too often. 

Does anyone have ideas? Maybe a feather? A partner to assist? 😉 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Specifically a partner who may be in or traveling to the U.S.

18 hours ago, Imgonnasneeze said:

I’m not sure inducing made me more sneezy in general, but I have found that it has gotten easier to induce over time.

I concur for inducing! Over time I’ve used countless different inducers and found certain ones much more reliable during my decade of creating content… (now I feel hella old). In addition I also have learned the more sensitive parts of my nose to tickle with said inducer 🤧

Yes, I hear that. I'm still learning and trying to gauge which nostril is more sensitive or if I should induce with both at the same time.