Sneeze Fetish Forum

FINALLY I met someone with real allergies

Dogma

Something that has always bothered me is that I have NEVER actually met someone that has sneeze-inducing allergies (atleast not to the extent where it is noticable) but FINALLY I did, and she was good looking (thank god) :twisted:

I have just been helping two female friends move and they had brought a girl I had never met before, she was short with a nice body and nice face. She wasnt what you would call beautiful but I doubt anyone would find her ugly.

Anyway, We were upstairs putting things down in boxes and dust where whirling everywhere. I'll start with my female friend, that actually knows about my fetish. She sneezed once uncovered and unstifled which was the first time I had heard her sneeze normally, she alwats stifles so it was kinda cute to see her give away a atisssshhh. The dust was obviously bothering her as she was continuosly rubbing her nose and sniffling but alas no more sneezes from her.

Someone that DID sneeze alot though were the other girl with us. I first heard her sneeze Assssshhoo very wet, about three or for times... then she said with a sneezy voice "now its starting". She proceeded to sneeze in sets of 3-6 throughout the moving session and she was constantly sniffling, rubbing her nose and running to the bathroom to blow her nose... It was all INCREDIBLY sexy and my very first real allergy-observation. If the other girl, that knows of my fetish, has not been there I would definatly had tried to strike a conversation about her allergies but alas I could not.

"now its starting".

I don't believe this ever made the list of favorite lines that accompany sneezes. It's on my list from now on. :twisted: Dogma, I've always viewed helping people move as being a chore. Now I understand that it can be a pleasure, under the right circumstances.

Everyone, repeat after me: NOW IT'S STARTING.

Everyone, repeat after me: NOW IT'S STARTING.

NOW IT'S STARTING.

I'm with Joel on this one. Allergies = :twisted:

Lovely, beautifully written obs! Thank you!

Exactly.

Oh, and dogma i'm happy that you finally met somebody with allergies. I've been lucky, I seem to have always had friends with allergies. Right now i've got 3 close friends with allergies so I guess i'm extremely lucky even though none of them have winter allergies :twisted:.

Aah yes glorious spring!

:) *knows of a gorgeous girl at college who gets bad hayfever throughout spring and summer* :yes:

Archived