Sneeze Fetish Forum

HEAVEN...Another work related cold obs F

tev

Yesterday I spoke about my madeline stow look-alike. Her cold has been nice and sneezy but to look at her, you'd never think she had a cold. No red nose, no tissue box...just sets of double stifles once every 1/2 hr or so. ICHHHUMMM ICHHMMMM.

Low and behold...a woman from another office just flew in to visit with the mother of all colds. She is simply fabulous...30-32, brunette, with an incredibly curvy bod and what must be 36D's. I've seen her on many occasions and have always marveled at her great body...but also, her shapely nose. It's long and thin with large curved nostrils that come to a small point at the end. Her large nostrils are totally accentuated by her cold...with sore reddened edges that I find so adorable.

Anyway, she comes in today, takes the desk directly across from me and next to madeline stow. Both are sneezing... but "curvy" is REALLY socked in good. I can see the pile of tissues on her desk and can hear the cold heavily in her voice. She mentioned flying last night with the cold just blooming., sneezing constantly, blowing and just feeling lousy. Today, it's really taking hold and I can't tell you how much joy I'm experiencing today...in what has otherwise been a very dry year for me.

I'll keep you informed as the sneezes and blows continue

TEV

The blows have started. Wet and juicy. Her sneezes aren't loud but they invariably end with a good blow. At first she was hitting the head to do the blowin...until I put my tissue box on her desk.. Am i thinkin or what? Now she blows and wipes every 10 minutes. Poor nose is getting chapped and she's idcredibly dazel. Awwwwwwwwwwww

Sorry...I tend to forget this is a Sneeze forum.

My busty buddy has a lovely cold sneeze. She begins with "the look" followed by a quick wet sounding stifle into the first 2 fingers of her right hand. She tries to catch the sneeze, prevent it maybe...but her cold is too heavy...the sneezes are unstoppable. The sound in something like HCHMMMMSH if you can sound that out. So far, I'd say she has sneezed 15x since she first got here.

She seems to hold her hand in a fist with her first 2 fingers extended above the rest. She then holds the fingers tightly to her nostrils and stifled with a gurgly nasality. Like you can hear the heavy mucus moving from the back to the front of her chapped horn.

The she starts to blow and I start to drool.

Archived