Sneeze Fetish Forum

Feeling ill....

gem01

I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose, headache and tickly throat. I have only been up an hour, but the sneezing has started. My nose is sooo tickly, and my sneezes are really loud for some reason!! So it definitely looks like I am heading for a cold :D ...will let you know any interesting self-obs!

OK... I definitely have a cold! I've slowly been getting more stuffy all day, and my nose has been running loads. Plus there has been sneezing. My sneezes have a really long build-up and then a rather loud, forceful, CHOO! They have been fairly frequent, at least every 20 minutes and sometimes doubles. I have lots of work to do for uni so its not brilliant timing!

verr nice girl:) its to bad i cant send you a message:( but do you have yahoo or msn mesenger? i like to keep in contac with some other people with a sneeze fetish or somethin:) i hope to hear from you add me on msn if you like or yahoo:) :D i hope to hear from you:)

Gretings,

Lex.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Gem

I hope you're not feeling too poorly. But thanks for sharing your misery.

Might you tell us about your blows.

1. How often

2. The sound you make...do you ever honk?

3. Do you use tissue or hanky?

4. Is your nose getting chapped?

Tev

Gem

1. How often

Tev

Tev

I am curled up in bed typing this on my laptop as I'm beginning to feel terrible. I have a high temperature, and an amazingly runny nose so I am blowing a lot! Probably nearly every minute I have to stop and either blow or wipe my nose. Most of the sound is very wet but occasionally they are honking blows if I am particularly stuffed up. I use tissues usually, and have a box beside me, but I actually do have a hanky. My boyfriend came by earlier, saw the state of me and gave me a stack of hankies 'because they're nicer for your nose'. My nose is getting quite red and dry especially around the rim, just because I'm blowing so much...and this is only day one...

Gemma

Gem

1. How often

Tev

Tev

I am curled up in bed typing this on my laptop as I'm beginning to feel terrible. I have a high temperature, and an amazingly runny nose so I am blowing a lot! Probably nearly every minute I have to stop and either blow or wipe my nose. Most of the sound is very wet but occasionally they are honking blows if I am particularly stuffed up. I use tissues usually, and have a box beside me, but I actually do have a hanky. My boyfriend came by earlier, saw the state of me and gave me a stack of hankies 'because they're nicer for your nose'. My nose is getting quite red and dry especially around the rim, just because I'm blowing so much...and this is only day one...

Gemma

Wow Gem...sounds like you've got yourself one whopping cold in the snout. My experience with colds is that the first day or two is ALL sneezing and dripping. Then day 3 and 4 is about heavy "dazel cudgestiod". That's when the honks really start but you will be blowing less frequently and your poor horn will start to recover from all the sore chapping. Of course, then you'll sneeze, find that you've blown thru all 4 boxes of kleenex...the hankies are all soaked and you have nothing but newspaper available to undue all the healing with one good monstrous blow. But that's just the way my wife's cold work... :D

Hey question...might we be able to convince you to make some sneeze/blow wavs?

Thanks again for sharing...Tev

make wavs for the masses hon.  :D

Unfortunately I don't have any equipment to record wavs, sorry about that! Also I can't tell when I am about to sneeze, they seem to creep up on me!

Its 1am over here and I had been asleep for about 3 hours then was woken up having to blow my nose loads...have just looked in the mirror and seen myself- is hideous! Red-rimmed nose and eyes, sheep pyjamas, tatty old dressing gown and my 'I usually wear contacts' glasses! Will be glad when its gone, but I can't deny I enjoy the sneezes a bit, its so nice when the tickly feeling goes away! :blushing:

First of all, sorry to hear about your cold. I am intrigued that your boyfriend gave you some handkerchiefs to use. I am always interested when a young man uses a handkerchief, especially these days. How old is your boyfriend, and have you seen him using hankies himself?

First of all, sorry to hear about your cold. I am intrigued that your boyfriend gave you some handkerchiefs to use. I am always interested when a young man uses a handkerchief, especially these days. How old is your boyfriend, and have you seen him using hankies himself?

He's 25, and yes, he does use them himself, not very often, but when he gets a cold. He said they were much nicer than using tissues- my nose is very red and sore- and he's right, they don't seem to be as drying as tissues for the skin on your nose.

My cold is progressing...I am feeling a lot more congested today than yesterday, but on the plus side, my nose is running less! My voice is very deep and nasal, and my sneezes are too, they actually hurt. Also my chest feels really tight and its very hard to take a deep breath, I've never really had this with a cold before and I'm a bit worried but I guess I'll see how it goes!

Have you seen a doctor, even as a precautionary measure, Gem? If your chest is troublesome, you must make sure it doesn't turn into bronchitis or worse.

Boys, boys, settle down with the asking for wavs thing! Remember your manners! I'm sure she will make some if she is ever able and willing :blushing:

Get well soon Gem :D

Tev, the honks have started. I am COMPLETELY stuffed up, can't breathe thru my nose at all. Blowing it is really hard, and comes out in a honk, but I am still congested and sound really nasal. The sneezes are still coming, and I'm actually quite liking them, because they make my nose run and unblock it a bit- any relief is good!

Tev, the honks have started. I am COMPLETELY stuffed up, can't breathe thru my nose at all. Blowing it is really hard, and comes out in a honk, but I am still congested and sound really nasal. The sneezes are still coming, and I'm actually quite liking them, because they make my nose run and unblock it a bit- any relief is good!

Gem

Sounds like you have the same cold pattern as my wife. Sneezey, run run and more running...sore chapped nose...followed by major stuffy honking. Thanks for sharing. Tell us more...how's the cold now. Still sneezing and blowing? Still on the hankies or have you soiled all and moved on to TP?

Tev

You boys should really wait for people to volunteer information/wavs rather than nearly demanding them.

It's been the case that in the nearly six years I've been around, you get quite a lot without asking for anything.

I'm starting to get over the cold a bit now- although I still sound nasal and am still really bunged-up, but feel better in myself.

At the moment, I'm using tissues to blow my nose, and its quite a lot to try to clear the stuffiness. But hopefully that will go away soon. Theres not much sneezing anymore, only a few a day. Is this normal to sneeze less towards the end of a cold? :laugh:

You boys should really wait for people to volunteer information/wavs rather than nearly demanding them.

It's been the case that in the nearly six years I've been around, you get quite a lot without asking for anything.

My thoughts exactly.........but I am also beginning to get the feeling that the OP likes it, so all is well :laugh:

Archived