Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Features on the way!

Hypnos

When I can finally get them both working, the forum will have the capability to host both blogs and a gallery!

Watch this space...

Okay, Blogs are online. Only Posters and higher can create blogs here at the forum though. Newbies and above can create links to blogs they have elsewhere and can also post comments on other people's blogs. Like mine. Go visit it. :yes:

Blogs can be reached through the link on the forum header (near help, search, members) or directly if the user of the blog has enabled this. I *think* I have my blog configured to be reached directly through:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/blog/hypnos

Obviously replacing my username with yours creates a link to your blog, but you do need this configured in your "Blog Settings."

Gallery probably online at the end of the week, maybe next week as there is an upgrade available for it shortly. Pictures, documents (e.g. stories), wavs and movie files will all be publishable through the gallery when it's up and running. This may mean a future need to expand our sites capabilities but I can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Questions, comments etc. are as always welcome in the Sneeze Fetish Forum sub-forum to Website Support.

The gallery is now also up and running.

Users of Newbie status have access, with some or all of the following features available depending on user level:

Viewing and posting images, sounds and videos,

Posting comments and rating the files,

SF E-cards! ;),

Viewing images as a slideshow,

Creating your own personal album,

And More!

Two ramifications of the gallery:

1. I may need to upgrade our hosting package at some point in the future but will cross that bridge when I come to it.

2. The Share and Share Alike forum is now rather defunct. It will be removed in due course.

Archived