Sneeze Fetish Forum

weeks of anticipation, M & F

Guest nosey

A couple of months ago at work, two people sneezed within a minute of each other. After the woman (who was #2) sneezed, she turned to the man next to her and said jokingly, "Now it's your turn!" I perked with up when I heard that, because the man to whom she said that is someone I've always wanted to see sneeze. Anyway, his response was something like, "Oh, you wouldn't want to hear me do that," implying that they were super-loud or something. (Which I wouldn't like!) Nonetheless, I grew very curious in the next few weeks about hearing him sneeze. On Thursday, it happened. It was only once, and not loud at all: ah-tchoo.

But I liked it. What I liked even more was the weeks of wondering about it after hearing him make that comment!

For those who are interested, the woman I mentioned is a very frequent, loud sneezer. Her sneezes sound like "HAAAAA-EEEESH!" and there are usually 2-3 in a row, 2 or 3 times per day. She seems to enjoy sneezing very much, and she loves being blessed as well as blessing people. Whenever she sneezes a bunch of people usually bless her, and she's always like, "Oh, thaaaaank you." Also, I've notcied that she's one of those people who will sneeze regardless of the situation. For example, one day she had three people surrounding her desk trying to fix a computer glitch, and she sneezed twice (HAAA-ESSSSHHH ... HAAAAA-ESSHHHH!) with them all standing over her. I could NEVER do that.

Mmmm, I always think it's so nice when you've wanted to see a particular person sneeze for a while and then, *finally*, they do! :balloon:

Nice obs. - thank you!

Missy x

Archived