Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold Self Obs (f)

SusieQusie

It’s my very first cold of 2005. This one’s completely knocked me out the past couple of days, headache, general dizziness, sore throat, all of that fun stuff. I have no sense of what time it is, and very little of reality. I’ve had some very strange dreams while resting…but I’m pretty sure I’m back down to earth now. I’ve been sneezing, so I must be feeling better. Well, at least it doesn’t hurt to cough anymore…and I’m pretty much okay so long as I don’t stand up too fast.

My cold sneezes are so much different from my other normal/allergy ones. I’m not feeling that constant tickly feeling that I get with allergies…in fact, my cold sneezes tend to be quite the pranksters, sneaking up and randomly knocking the wind out of me. I don’t think I’ve ever written any cold self obs…maybe I have, I can’t remember. Nevertheless, I have a few from this cold that I’m willing to share with you all. :)

Tale number 1:

Yesterday I was lying in bed, either just waking up or just falling asleep…I honestly can’t decide which. I had my head on my bear--yes, I sleep with a giant teddy bear and proud of it :bleh:, and I was basically just staring off into space. Random thoughts were entering my head…and my eyelids were starting to close again when suddenly and without warning, I sneezed a single harsh, full, and loud sneeze right onto my bear. I blinked a couple of times…wondering “whoa…where did that come from?” I mean, I hadn’t sniffled, or even felt any itch or tickle at all. I rolled over onto my back and stared up at the ceiling…when suddenly a second sneeze crept up on me, as my head snapped forward for two seconds, sneezing even more forcefully right onto my chest. After that, I sniffled a few times, rubbed my nose and fell back asleep.

Tale number 2:

I absolutely had to go grocery shopping today. I must have been truly desperate because although I’ve improved, I’m still not feeling 100%. My head still hurts, and I’m still really stuffy. I woke up at 11 and wanted to get out there before the sun went down…or at least while I was still awake. I must’ve looked dead while I was trudging through those aisles…but I do remember picking up some Dayquil for tomorrow and I definitely sneezed right at that moment. It’s so cliché and so predictable and I was so embarrassed to have sneezed like an actor in a commercial, I glanced up immediately to see if anyone had noticed…I don’t think anybody did. But I would’ve definitely held back…at least enough to stifle had I felt it coming….but of course…I didn’t. Sigh.

Tale number 3:

After I got back to my nice warm room, I got online and did a little chatting. And while I was here, chatting with my fellow sneeze fetishists, I sneezed 3 times, once again really harsh wet sneezes. “HAH-EEEEEshhhuhhh! HEH—chhhhisssuuuhhh! HAH-chiiishhhuh! (sniffles)” And I was home, so had no qualms about the surprise triple. I blew my nose…yes, for my blow loving friends…I used a tissue that came from my pretty box with moons and stars all over it, and then I sneezed once more a rather sudden “HEH---Chuuusshhooooo!” And after that I decided it was time to close some conversations and go lay down for a while.

Ugh. Not a fan of being sick. Sneezy colds I can handle much better than all of this other stuff. But it does seem to be migrating to my nose now, so that’s good news for me and you. :yes: Anyway, I know these might seem like pretty boring self obs, so…sorry about that…but I just thought I’d try something different. :)

Doesn't matter what you're describing, Susie, it always comes out beautifully. Thank you very much for sharing! :laugh:

Look, I nominate Susie for the best consistent self-obs describer on this Forum. What do you all think?

Superbly detailed and described as always my dear, thank you so much :laugh: :laugh:. Hope you are feeling better, colds and early morning classes don't mix...lol

Archived