Sneeze Fetish Forum

Library obs

Guest Tingle

I’ve never written a proper obs before but this one was too good not to share.

I’ve got a fair bit of Uni related research to do at the moment so I’ve been spending a lot of time in the library and stupidly have only just realised what perfect locations libraries are for observations.

There I was trying to digest books on social psychology and gender issues for my essay on nudes in art with a couple of girls giggling in one of the nearby aisles and braking my concentration. So I was about to plug myself into my headphones when somewhere from over my left shoulder I hear a guy sneeze. It was one of those wet, forceful and drawn out/slow sneezes. Like “haaaeeesssssshoo”. I heard some sniffling and then a quiet, wet and rolling nose blow. The culprit was close and sounded full of cold. I didn’t dare turn round and was rewarded a few minutes later with another glorious sneeze from behind me.

Listening earnestly to the poor guy, I suddenly became more aware of my surroundings in general and realised that I’d been missing a whole orchestra of beautiful sounds. A petite girl with straight blonde hair and wearing a long grey winter coat with a fake-fur-lined hood was crouched to my right searching for a book on the bottom shelf. She was flushed and her nose was pink, I saw her reach to her nose a few times and rub the bridge deliberately, definitely trying to ward off a sneeze. She snuffled a few times, reached into her pocket and pulled out a baby-blue hankie. Her head turned away then so I didn’t see what happened exactly. (sorry to all you blow lovers) I didn’t hear anything so either she blew really discretely or just wiped a little. A few seconds later her hand shot back up to her nose and I could just about see her desperate facial expressions, she was rubbing her nose vigorously in circular movements and gave a few shuddering hitches. But her rubbing succeeded and her sneeze went away. Kept one eye on her for a while but it never materialised and she left with a couple of books in her hand, still sniffling quietly.

I also overheard a different guy complaining in a husky voice about how cold he was and thought he was coming down with his girlfriend’s cold. Couldn’t see him though.

All though this, the periodic slow and forceful sneezes from the guy behind me were driving me crazy. He was such a distraction; talk about rude! In the end I just had to get up and pretend to search for another book so I could steal a sneaky peek. Turns out he was sitting on the table right behind where I’d been! Dark, spiky hair, slim but not skinny, in comfy but smart gear and sporting a rather nasty cold. Pale and ruffled, stoically making notes from a couple of journals, pen in one hand, tissues gripped in the other…completely adorable. I stood trying not to stare directly at him but completely engrossed. Then, dream come true, I held my breath as he paused in his work, sat up a little his face taking on that pre-pre sneeze expression.…You know, the elongated face, eyes looking sleepy, the exact face people get when they know it’s coming but it hasn’t started yet, that resigned-to-their-fate-and-tired-of-it look. His red nose twitched and flared and he started a gorgeous drawn out build up. I don’t know if he was trying to fight it off or if the sneeze was playing games with him. Two false starts and a series of hitches later, his hand which had been hovering with a tissue suddenly rushed to his face and “Haaaaeeeeeisssshhhoooo…..huh..hahaaaieeeeshhhoooo…” He went into a small fit of 5 delightfully desperate sounding explosions. *swoon* Absolute heaven! I felt so sorry for the poor guy and yet here I was enjoying every ounce of his misery. I watched him take out a new packet of tissues from his bag, take one out and blow oh so wetly. At this point a couple of girls approached him. They obviously knew him because they cooed over him and gave him sympathy and told him he should go home and get some rest. Looking at the state of him they were completely right but I couldn’t help but feel a little gutted. So my gorgeous teaser packed up his stuff, donned his scarf and coat, showed me one more miserable sounding blow and a chesty cough and left the building.

More studying in the library booked in for next week for me!

Sorry this is so long, hope you enjoyed!

Ting, darling..... I think that is one of the nicest obs I have ever read :) I have a definite weakness for libraries (studied library tech in college and have fond memories of a guy I dated who worked with me in the library *sigh*) and you wrote that so well. Sorry those nasty girls came along and ruined your fun :) Hopefully he'll come back to finish what he was working on as well :yes:

If not the spikey hair (for that makes me goo regardless) this - "making notes from a couple of journals, pen in one hand, tissues gripped in the other…completely adorable" - Killed me!! Ohhhmg! :) Those orbs were just...beautiful! Seriously. Woah! I have a nice mental picture to play in my head now, thank you soo much! :yes:

Ooooooooooooh! *SWWOOOONNSSS*

Tingle, that was a FANTASTIC obs! My GOD, woman! :laugh: He sounds positively beautiful . . . *sighs* . . . .dark spiky hair . . . oooooh, I'm in love . . . .

MEOW! :laugh:

~Frack

Ooooooooooooh!  *SWWOOOONNSSS*

:laugh:

Lol... Oh yes frack, he was the best piece of eye-candy I’ve seen in a while and such a stunning sneezer. Can’t see the bf being too impressed should I wrap the guy up and take him home though…perhaps I could hide him under the bed and get him out on special occasions.

Thanks everyone for your kind replies, I’m so glad you enjoyed. Maybe I should pluck up the courage to post obs more often. :laugh:

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your story!

I have to go to the library more often, i guess :laugh:

I've posted this in a couple of other topics over time, and this is another one that catches my eye. While the male sneezing does nothing for me in a fetish sense, one cannot fail to see the talent you have for beautiful, descriptive writing. It was a joy to read. Thank you.

Guest Oleander

That was so wicked!! i can totally picture that guy.... my interior momlogue would have been going, "afsldjhvn? sdkkd sheiohdf slfh!!! saoifhhhf!! mehhhhh?" :laugh: that whole time..... but, you know... great mental picture, THANK YOU!!!! :laugh:

Ooooooooooooh!   *SWWOOOONNSSS*

:blink:

Lol... Oh yes frack, he was the best piece of eye-candy I’ve seen in a while and such a stunning sneezer. Can’t see the bf being too impressed should I wrap the guy up and take him home though…perhaps I could hide him under the bed and get him out on special occasions.

Thanks everyone for your kind replies, I’m so glad you enjoyed. Maybe I should pluck up the courage to post obs more often. :laugh:

LOL...A very good idea Tingle, I think an inability to look under the bed is programmed into male DNA, we just think it's a storage space for odd socks and paid bills...or is that just me? :laugh::laugh:

And a beautifully described obs. :hug:

:laugh: Some of the best observations are found in libraries. Love that place! I remember my favorite obs at all times, I wrote it at best female obs -thread. :laugh: *sentimental*

Archived