Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lunch Obs

Geist

Okay, this is long, but I know y'all don't mind...LOL!

I decided that I needed to go to my favorite Japanese place for lunch because they have the most awesome buffet EVER. Well, when I got there, the waiter that came over to take my drink order was just STUNNING as HELL!!

He was Asian, had beautiful looooooooong black hair that was in a carefully combed ponytail and eyes that were almost pitch black . . . and a very adorable and boyish smile.

Immediately, my brain switched off the power of speech for a moment, but I managed to control myself and smile back coyly, for I suspect he was being flirtatious, as he commented on the jade katana that I had around my neck and the jade bracelets that I wear often, making sure to run his fingers over the surface of the stone with a grin. He was obviously young and obviously frisky, so I didn't mind as he talked to me for a minute before walking away to fetch my water with lemon. He introduced himself as something that sounded like "Kai" (yes Kisa, you can die now!) when he returned to set the water down as is customary, for waiters often tell you their names.

Sooooooooo.....I'm sitting there eating my bamboo and ginger chicken with a side of hot and sour soup when suddenly, I heard it.

"Huuhssshhhaaaaaaah!"

A very startling, very forceful and VERY lovely sneeze from somewhere towards the back of the room. Naturally, I less-than-obviously glanced over my shoulder to see just WHO had emitted such a magnificent sound and there was KAI, rubbing at his nose while another waiter poked him with a pack of chopsticks, saying something to him in Japanese that I couldn't understand.

Kai looked annoyed and swatted at him, but the guy moved out of the way, still laughing.

I turned my head and forced myself to focus on the chicken that I had been unconciously shredding with my chopsticks. Kai walked by about that time to greet some new customers and as he was taking their order, he leaned to one side and sneezed a lovely, smothered, "hummphhssshhh!!!" into the crook of his elbow since his hands were occupied with pen and paper and he muttered "kuso...." under his breath.

ALSKDLASKJDS I KNEW WHAT THAT MEANT! It means something akin to "damn!" to my knowledge. Oh shit, I then began to giggle. He came swaggering up to my table at that point and gave me a cocky look.

"What's so funny?" he said.

"Ku-SO!!!" I repeated in the same spitting tone that he had uttered the word.

He gave me a look and tapped my shoulder with the edge of his booklet playfully, smirking.

"You baka . . ." I said.

His eyebrows went WAY up at that and he started to laugh SO HARD, I though the boy was going to cry!

He said something to me that I SO did not understand except for the word "baka" in return. "alkdsj lkjdlk flaskdjf BAKA alksdjflk alskdjflsdkf".

Then he went sauntering off to where he and his fellow waiters began to talk in ungodly rapid Japanese (I swear, they ALL talk fast...LOL) and Kai disappeared in the back for a while, leaving me to finish my meal.

He came back to refill my water which I purposefully drank to the bottom of the cup. He was smiling at me with such an amused look, I couldn't help but laugh.

The people who's order he had taken was apparently from the menu and not buffet-bound, so several minutes later, here he comes again balancing this huge tray of food in one hand and carrying one of those little folding table things to set it on under his arm. Just before he reached the table, he got "the look" and I thought, "oh shit, he's gonna drop that WHOLE thing . . ." His balance was wavering and he began to walk faster before hastily setting the table thing down and placing the large tray on top of it. He backed away from the food looking absolutely ANNOYED TO HELL and fanned at his face, a gesture which almost made me melt into goo. And then, he did the WEIRDEST thing ever. He reached over to the empty table behind me, snatched the napkin out from under the silver, and shook it open with a snap.

He sneezed a very violent, "HuuuhESSSSHHH!!!" into it and looked SO vexated . . . and this adorable blush colored his cheeks, I thought I was going to DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!

He then looked directly at me over the napkin and muttered, "Kuso . . ." loud enough for me to hear and grinned like a FUCKER.

I almost SPIT my chicken across the room!!

He disposed of the napkin in the pocket of his little apron thing and then used his towel to grab the edges of the plates so that he wouldn't have to touch them, an action which I found to be SO polite and considerate, I was alll.....

LAKSDLSAKJDLKSAJDLKSJ!!!!

As he walked past my table, he smacked his pad against the edge and kept walking and I resisted the urge to throw a piece of broccoli at him just on general principle.

By then, I couldn't possibly eat or drink anymore and I was expecting company, so it was time for me to go home.

Being a HUGE DORK, I tipped him $5 for a $7 meal for the "entertainment".

He was standing by the door as I walked out and the fucker bowed and said, "arigato..." (thank you) which I ALSO knew and I pointed at him and said, "you are STILL a baka!" and he cracked the hell up. (He has a LOUD laugh).

Heh, I think I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow . . . I wonder if he comes with the buffet? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

~Frack

He sneezed a very violent, "HuuuhESSSSHHH!!!" into it and looked SO vexated  . . . and this adorable blush colored his cheeks, I thought I was going to DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!

He then looked directly at me over the napkin and muttered, "Kuso . . ." loud enough for me to hear and grinned like a FUCKER.

I almost SPIT my chicken across the room!!

He disposed of the napkin in the pocket of his little apron thing and then used his towel to grab the edges of the plates so that he wouldn't have to touch them, an action which I found to be SO polite and considerate, I was alll.....

LAKSDLSAKJDLKSAJDLKSJ!!!!

As he walked past my table, he smacked his pad against the edge and kept walking and I resisted the urge to throw a piece of broccoli at him just on general principle.

Fantastic obs frack! I love your humour!

:laugh::laugh:

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! :blink: + ;) + :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Frack! Why do you have such a luck like always? I'm jealous! :hug:

I had to laugh sooo hard when I read your story, I love your writing, keep on making us jealous, please! :o

Frack my darling, what a stunning obs! He sounds good enough to eat! :laugh: Mmm, makes me want to learn more Japanese. You're such a playful flirt, you!

~Me~

I'm telling you, Skada.....I never though it would be useful, that's for damned sure! :laugh:

*Hearts Kisa for teaching me*

Must eat there again tomorrow, I think...LOL! I wonder what was making him sneeze? He didn't sound ill . . . but then again, ya never know!

~Frack

i love asian guys. once, i knew this large asian guy...i say large because he was tall as shit and BUILT. well, anyway, one day he was hanging out at my house and out of nowhere he starts sneezing. the funniest thing was that they were the teeniest tiniest rapid catlike sneezes i've ever heard. i just stared at him in shock as he went at it for about ten minutes. no joke. i mean, i thought he'd have large sneezes to match the rest of him but they were tiny. and very numerous, hehe.

cool obs frack.

Ironically, my ex's best friend is a tiny little Japanese man who has a HUGE sneeze, and is allergic to everything under the sun (and probably that too). He used to scare the CRAP out of me when he'd start a fit. Once the first one was over with, I was fine, but that first one NEVER gave any warning LOL

:laugh::laugh: LMAO! Actually, doesn't 'baka' mean 'cow' or 'mouth' in Spansih? I used to go around like many, many years ago going, "baka,baka,baka!" being a dork and someone told me it meant...cow...or something. :blink:

Though it means something like, "stupid, idiot" along those lines.

Actually, cow is "vaca" in Spanish :hug: mouth is "boca"

:lol::omg: LMAO! Actually, doesn't 'baka' mean 'cow' or 'mouth' in Spansih? I used to go around like many, many years ago going, "baka,baka,baka!" being a dork and someone told me it meant...cow...or something. :laugh:

Though it means something like, "stupid, idiot" along those lines.

Actually, cow is "vaca" in Spanish :lol: mouth is "boca"

Ahhh, that was it, thanks! ;)

-Kisa, who never studied Spanish in her entire life. :laugh:

Archived