Sneeze Fetish Forum

This One Winged Angel Is Ill

The Dead One

Ok, for the past 2 days I've been struck down with a cold that seems to be taking people down one by one here in Lincoln. I've been sniffling, sneezing, feeling dizzy and sick all the time.

I went to college today coz I took some paracetomol before I left and stuck a strip of them in my pocket. (I'm talking big 500mg ones) But now I have none left and really feel like hell.

I've usually been sneezing in twos or threes. Basically all stifles, and basically all miserable.

And I called myself the One Winged Angel because at college someone said that if I had white hair I'd look like Sephiroth. *hides from Frack* But I don't see the resemblence. Nevermind.

You poor thing... I don't think it's just in Lincoln. Everyone at my school seems to be coming down with a cold and I'm trying desperately not get it! Hope you're feeling better soon x

Oh jeez, don't give Sephiroth's Muse ideas . . . .he'll put his sword to my throat and MAKE me write him!

Do get better, koi . . .

Mmmm......I wonder what Sephy looked like when he was your age? I would have been all over that as a teenager....LOL!

~Frack, ero baka.

Mmmm......I wonder what Sephy looked like when he was your age?  I would have been all over that as a teenager....LOL!

~Frack, ero baka.

I'll grow my hair long, dye it white, take a picture and you can see! ;)

That's a compliment, babe! Go get you sum!!!!!!!! ;):lol::lol:

I might look like Vincent if my eyes were red . . . *snicker snicker* I've got the right color hair.....

~Frack

Archived