Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs. (F)

Guest Missy

Ok., well, I’m nervous, as this is the first time I’ve attempted a self-obs, but I thought I’d give it a go, so please do forgive me if it’s not that great!

It actually started this morning when I woke up – my dust allergy means I often sneeze when I first wake up, and I think my nose must have been itching in my sleep because I was aware of it even before I opened my eyes, and I sort of groped around trying to rub it which I imagine probably looked quite amusing! :unsure: The itching just got worse, anyway, and made my nose feel really tickly, to the extent that I just gave up and took a deep breath, cupped my hands over my face and sneezed twice quite violently. They both had a little breathy build up, as my sneezes tend to, and were basically just pretty dry and irritated sounding, I should think!

Anyway, that made me sit up, so I sighed and dragged myself out of bed (as us students are wont to do!) and went to have a shower. My nose was still really itchy all the time I was in the shower, and I kept sort of screwing my face up with it, but I didn’t actually sneeze until I came out, when it sort of built to a crescendo again and made me double over with three fairly harsh ones, in quite rapid succession. My eyes got really watery after that, partly because of the intensity of the last few sneezes and partly because my nose was still tickling quite a lot.

I went and got dressed and dried my hair, (mercifully not actually sneezing as I was doing so because otherwise I think I might have had an accident with the hairdryer!) :hug: , and then as I was brushing my hair out, some strands managed to get underneath my nose and just made the tickling and itching get about ten times worse, and I think it was at that point that I involuntarily just squeezed my eyes shut and took a really deep breath and sneezed six times. The first three came quite closely together, making me double over again, and then there was a little gap where I think I felt as if I were going to sneeze at any second, because my nose was tickling too much even for me to open my eyes, but it didn’t come out for what seemed like an eternity, and I ended up doing those little shallow breaths that I love to see in others but hate in myself, and then I sneezed again, and then took another deep breath and sneezed twice more and at that point the itchiness receded enough for me to straighten up (thank goodness!), and I was able to finish getting ready, just sniffling and rubbing my nose every now and then.

I have sneezed on and off quite a lot today, since then, but it did subside a little and they were my two major fits, so I just thought I’d make a contribution and post them. Anyway, I really do apologise for its inadequacy, but I hope it’s been at least a little bit entertaining! :blushing:

Missy x

Ok., well, I’m nervous, as this is the first time I’ve attempted a self-obs, but I thought I’d give it a go, so please do forgive me if it’s not that great!

It actually started this morning when I woke up – my dust allergy means I often sneeze when I first wake up, and I think my nose must have been itching in my sleep because I was aware of it even before I opened my eyes, and I sort of groped around trying to rub it which I imagine probably looked quite amusing!  :unsure: The itching just got worse, anyway, and made my nose feel really tickly, to the extent that I just gave up and took a deep breath, cupped my hands over my face and sneezed twice quite violently. They both had a little breathy build up, as my sneezes tend to, and were basically just pretty dry and irritated sounding, I should think!

Anyway, that made me sit up, so I sighed and dragged myself out of bed (as us students are wont to do!) and went to have a shower. My nose was still really itchy all the time I was in the shower, and I kept sort of screwing my face up with it, but I didn’t actually sneeze until I came out, when it sort of built to a crescendo again and made me double over with three fairly harsh ones, in quite rapid succession. My eyes got really watery after that, partly because of the intensity of the last few sneezes and partly because my nose was still tickling quite a lot.

I went and got dressed and dried my hair, (mercifully not actually sneezing as I was doing so because otherwise I think I might have had an accident with the hairdryer!)  :hug: , and then as I was brushing my hair out, some strands managed to get underneath my nose and just made the tickling and itching get about ten times worse, and I think it was at that point that I involuntarily just squeezed my eyes shut and took a really deep breath and sneezed six times. The first three came quite closely together, making me double over again, and then there was a little gap where I think I felt as if I were going to sneeze at any second, because my nose was tickling too much even for me to open my eyes, but it didn’t come out for what seemed like an eternity, and I ended up doing those little shallow breaths that I love to see in others but hate in myself, and then I sneezed again, and then took another deep breath and sneezed twice more and at that point the itchiness receded enough for me to straighten up (thank goodness!), and I was able to finish getting ready, just sniffling and rubbing my nose every now and then.

I have sneezed on and off quite a lot today, since then, but it did subside a little and they were my two major fits, so I just thought I’d make a contribution and post them. Anyway, I really do apologise for its inadequacy, but I hope it’s been at least a little bit entertaining!  :blushing:

Missy x

Wonderful descriptions of your sneezy day. Hope you are ok now. Thanks for sharing.

Everyone, I'd like to introduce Missy, my twin sister. :blushing:

Just kidding...nice obs though.

Was weird...just everything in this post I've identified with. :unsure:

Missy if that was your idea of just average obs I can't wait to read them when you put a little effort into it.

Missy x

Maybe you don't think it's that great, but I think it's that WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Mmmm, not in any way inadequate at all, very enjoyable, thank you for sharing it and I look forward to reading more.

Nice obs! It's great that you've jumped in and posted one so fast :unsure:

And you have allergies... do share with us stories about them more often!!

Everyone, I'd like to introduce Missy, my twin sister. :laugh:

Just kidding...nice obs though.

Was weird...just everything in this post I've identified with. :balloon:

:laugh: Wow! Well, I've never been to America, and I don't *think* either of my parents are American, but you never know... :lol:

Anyway, thank you so much for all the lovely replies, I was really nervous about posting but it's great to get such a positive reaction!

Thanks again and glad you liked it! :balloon:

Missy x

Both were absolutely excellent, splendid descriptions and superb scene setting. Thank you very much for sharing them :)

No, that's a great obs, thank you for posting it.

I love allergy observations. :)

Archived