Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best friend is sick

Guest sneezgrrl

Guest sneezgrrl

My Best Friend has come down with a horrible case of the flu/bronchitis. She had a really bad sore throat for 2 days and a fever. She has a terrible cough too. Last night we were watching a movie together and she kept blowing her nose constantly. Suddenly she sneezed, then a few seconds later she sneezed again. She has a high pitched, stuffed up sounding sneeze right now and it was just the cutest thing I've ever heard. She looked at me and was like, where did THAT come from? She hasnt been sneezing all week, just very congested. Then she continued to sneeze again, and then again in the same manner. It was so cute, and that it had suprised her was so cute too! Then she continued to blow her nose a few more times, then got up to go to the computer and sneezed again. She repeated this sneezing about 4 more times. She spent the rest of the evening blowing her nose and coughing. I just spent the night keeping her company and enjoyed being with her. She is the cutest thing too! Beautiful caramel colored skin, deep brown eyes and brown hair....she's just adorable! -sigh- :unsure: I feel bad that she is so miserable right now, but if she has to go thru it, I'm glad I can be there with her.

Guest sneezgrrl

hahaha! Minds out of the gutter! :balloon: No, she knows how I feel about her. We have a very close friendship. :balloon: I actually talked to her tonight and she is going to the dr. because her coughing is really bad. She always gets bronchitis, but she isnt getting any better. Eventhough I enjoy being with her when she's sick, I hope she is feeling better soon. Dont want to see her catch pneumonia or anything.

Archived