Sneeze Fetish Forum

3 obs- all female

Helter Skelter

Helter Skelter

Okay, these are my first obs so be nice! :balloon:

A couple of weeks ago in Chinese we were taking a test and this really pretty girl who I sort of know was sitting near me. She's got shoulder length blondey-brown hair and really gorgeous dark grey eyes. She was talking to the guy next to her and suddenly she turned to the side and sneezed this very high-pitched, feminine sneeze. It was stifled and sort of sounded like "hi-Chhhh!" then she sneezed once more, sounding exactly the same, and said something like "Oh, where did that come from?" and got on with her work.

Then today I was at someone's house for lunch and we were sitting in the kitchen eating and talking with this girl. She's one of those disgustingly beautiful people: Streaky blonde hair about halfway down her back, tall (about 5'7 or so), slim and grey-blue eyes. She had been sniffling and coughing all afternoon and I was hoping she would sneeze. Sure enough, we were eating and she turned away from the table and sneezed wetly once, sounding like "Hiicheww!"

she sniffled and said "Excuse me" and sneezed again, sniffled, excused herself and that was it. She was sniffling and coughing throughout the afternoon but no more sneezing.

And finally, when I was on the ferry going home this woman who looked maybe 40-ish or so, with long, dark hair sneezed two quite loud "Cheeew!" sounding sneezes, then wiped her nose. All in all not such a bad day!

Archived