Sneeze Fetish Forum

Library obs. (male)

Guest Missy

I had a quite a nice observation today and I really felt I ought to share it so...

It was in the library, and it’s true, that does seem to be an excellent place for observing sneezes! Gives me an incentive to do my work anyway :bleh: So yes, this bloke was sitting a couple of rows away from me, he was doing his work and I was doing mine, and I happened to glance up in his direction. It occurred to me that he was actually fairly good looking, nice light brown hair (almost sandy coloured but not quite), good clear skin and clean shaven (ok. so it was more than a glance lol), and a nice straight nose (ahem).

Anyway, I went back to work when suddenly I heard this ‘Hah… ISH’ – a short little intake of breath and then a fairly wet, forceful sounding release, very nice :yum: So naturally, I glance up and there’s Pretty Good Looking Bloke sniffling and rubbing his nose :bleh: and squinting his eyes in that way that we all know so well… so I turned back to my work but *obviously* continued to watch him out of the corner of my eye, :laugh:, and sure enough, I saw his head tilt back a little, and his nose sort of twitch, and then it crinkled up completely, and his eyes slowly closed, and then he bent forward again with a very nice double, sounding ‘Hah… ISH …..Hah..Hah ISH’ and then he sniffled and rubbed his nose with the back of his wrist :laugh:, before shaking his head a little bit and then returning to his work.

I’ll need to keep an eye on that one… :twisted:

Missy x

Archived