Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs. (female)

Guest Missy

Ok. I can’t believe I’m writing a second observation today (*so* good at avoiding work :lol:) but anyway, here goes…

I’m involved in some amateur theatre stuff at uni, mainly as an actress and a dancer and sometimes as a (very mediocre) singer :lol: , and we’re currently rehearsing for a sort of variety show :laugh: I’m one of the dancers (for those who are interested :laugh:, it’s a sort of Cabaret style dancing, lots of fun and at one point we get to wear top hats!) Anyway, it does tend to get very dusty backstage (heaven only knows why) and that really doesn’t do my allergy any good. Nearly always when I end up there my nose always gets really itchy and today wasn’t any exception :bleh: I got to the rehearsal and as soon as I arrived I instinctively sniffed (*not* actually a good idea :lol:) and gave my nose a good rub, which didn’t particularly help (it never really does but it’s a reflexive thing) and then I sniffled again as my eyes started getting a bit watery and I could feel the itchy sensation get worse. It was one of those times when I basically knew I was going to sneeze, but the tickle was only just starting to get really irritating and unfortunately, although it gave me a few false starts, it didn’t quite make me sneeze before we got onto the stage to start practising :bleh:

It’s a very upbeat piece, and I really like it, but it’s so hard to concentrate on dancing when your nose is really itching and you keep wanting to bring your hand up to rub it but you can’t! Maybe I need to work on my multi-tasking! :omg: My nose just got gradually more tickly and more itchy, completely driving me mad, and I’m pretty sure I got a fair few of the steps wrong because it was really distracting me :omg: So anyway finally, I absolutely had to sneeze, and it was really embarrassing, because it was just as I was supposed to be doing a turn with one of the other dancers, and instead my mind just went completely blank, I squeezed my eyes shut, cupped my hands over my face and then I *think* I sort of turned to one side and sneezed twice, quite forcefully, with only a little bit of build up which I always seem to have to have. I could hear the others laughing around me, (they’re pretty much used to my little allergic fits), but my nose was really tickling by this point so I couldn’t open my eyes, I kept my hands cupped round my nose and let out another four really violent ones, and then the fifth one just stuck! It was so annoying, to be honest I wasn’t even thinking about being embarrassed (that came just afterwards :laugh:) and I could feel my breath just coming in little shallow bursts, feeling like I was going to sneeze any minute, and then finally it came, quite powerfully, and I felt the water in my eyes flow out onto my cheek :laugh:

Anyway, after that Ed was really good and just let me nip off to take another dose of allergy medication (sorry! :twisted:), and to be honest that seemed to calm things down – I did sneeze a couple more times, but managed to get on with the rehearsal fairly ok.

Just thought I’d share!

Missy x

Great observation---Thanks for taking the time.

I am a swing dancer by hobby and recall 1-2- years ago dancing with a long dark haired woman in some choreography work where she could not get some multiple spins comfortably during the routine (usually the leader's fault anyway). (She does sneeze frequently and has since done it during private lessons etc.).

Well she had a decent build-up and then a large (for her) sneeze and then could spin beautifully in trying the rouitine. She commented that she guesssed that sneeze had to come out so she had good centering/balance. I told her obviousoly she can only spin well after she sneezes I gueess. So it is now an inside joke n that when she is out dancoing and sneezes, i tell her wow-now you can spin! multiples---go for it.!!

Archived