Sneeze Fetish Forum

Insane sneezing cold

Guest sneeze-suprised

Guest sneeze-suprised

I never get sick, so was shocked to wake up with, out of the blue, the most ridiculously sneezy cold imagineable. I literally woke with a sneeze (uncovered, into my pillow...ewww) and it's gone on from there. I don't feel very sick, just a dry throat and runny nose, apart from ridiculously huge, continous nasal explosions. I sneezed at least 15 times in my history class. I've seen this prof bless individual people in this class of 200 before, so I tried to keep it quiet and sneeze into cupped hands, but after the first 4 consecutive sneezes, a sort of het-chuhh, i lost the will. The rest were peppered throughout the lecture, loud, wet, and spasmodic, tending to to sound like HUA-CHesh!! Thankfully I escaped professorial notice, though the girl next to me blessed me with amazing persistence. She might have missed one in five sneezes. It was really nice. She was obviously suffering from a stuffy cold herself but never sneezed. :bleh: I did, though, proabably another 30 times since that class, its ridiulous, my head is actually starting to hurt. Anyway, I'd kinda like to make wavs but i dont have a mic and I feel a little sketchy doing it in my rez room...sound barrier isn't that good. I'll try to get a mic though, if ppl are interested. Cheers.

Wow! Yes, I'm interested. Poor thing, though, feeling bad. It's hard for me to enjoy peoples' sneezes when I know that they're feeling bad because of it. I hope you get well soon. Lots of rest and fluids. :bleh:

~Me~

Guest sneeze-suprised

Thank you all for the wishes and such, I've never posted a self-obs before and positive feedback is nice :D . The sneezing's calmed down somewhat though I was startled by a Huh-Chiiich!! this morning at breakfast, just barely got my palm up in time, and another three nasal sneezes back to back in the shower, for which I was totally unprepared, and had to get out specifically get a paper towel and blow my nose. I really don't feel very sick, though my vioce sounds a bit like Tom Waits. No classes today, so the plan is to just stay in my room and read. And sneeze. Wait, I just sneezed twice. I need to clean my monitor. Ewwww.

Hi Sneeze-surprised. I am sorry to hear about your cold, but wonder why you had to go and get a paper towel to blow your nose. If you have a cold, don't you think about getting some tissues? Or aren't you a regular blower? :D

"I'll try to get a mic though, if ppl are interested"

Oh that would be awesome! I'm like really really interested! Thanks for sharing your story and for your detailed description! :D

Archived