Sneeze Fetish Forum

Odd method of covering

lk

I was at a playground with my daughter today when another group of kids and adults arrived. Shortly after, one of those adults, a fiftyish woman, somewhat nondescript, sneezed a surprisingly nice-sounding "heh-choo" sneeze. Just one.

What was odd was the way she did it. She was wearing a leather jacket, and as she started to sneeze, she pulled the front of the jacket forward and bent her head down inside the jacket, essentially sneezing down the front of her shirt. Obviously it can be important to cover a sneeze, and you'll see people recommending that you sneeze into the crook of the elbow. But is the front of one's shirt (and the inside of one's jacket) really such a good place? The other thing was, in this case, she was outside, and no one was within fifteen yards of her. I have to think any germs would dissipate more quickly in the open air. But maybe not. In any case, I had never seen anyone cover her sneeze quite like this before.

I actually don't consider that to be odd, as I see it and have done it myself. My sneezes are rather dry though, so it's more out of politeness than actual need.

~Frack

Archived