Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Holiday

Cocoleone

I had the opportunity to spend some time with my friend's mother over the holidays, she's a large lady sure enough, she caught a cold. She was a multiple sneezer, with a bunch of false starts to a fit....she would stand there in full view, kleenex in hand and "ahhh ahhh ahhh...whhhew ...".then nothing then again a couple minutes later...".ahhh ahhhhhh AAAAAAHHHH.....".then she'd let out like a little cough or something because there was such a build up to nothing...Then when it finally came out she'd just let them out "chew chew CHHHEW CHHHEW AHHHH CHUH CHuh". Follwed by a long loud drawn out blowing session. Her nose got pretty red and raw. It was kind of funny because she kept denying she had a cold, she'd say things like "I don't know what's wrong with my nose today" but it was pretty obvious.

Also, a couple of days ago I was at a restaurant for lunch and there was a woman there blowing her nose like a horn! I've never heard anything that loud! She was totally honking at it for what seemed like a long time. She wasn't shy about it at all!

Thanks for this. I love when people deny that they have a cold...yet continue despite a tomato red nose to act like all is fine. "I'b dot sick...bust be ad allergy".

As for the honker...isn;t that amazing? That there are some people who are so shy about nose blowing...and others like your obs who just let it rip w/o regard for the thunderous sound eminating from the horn.

Tev

I had the opportunity to spend some time with my friend's mother over the holidays, she's a large lady sure enough, she caught a cold.  She was a multiple sneezer, with a bunch of false starts to a fit....she would stand there in full view, kleenex in hand and "ahhh ahhh ahhh...whhhew ...".then nothing then again a couple minutes later...".ahhh ahhhhhh AAAAAAHHHH.....".then she'd let out like a little cough or something because there was such a build up to nothing...Then when it finally came out she'd just let them out "chew chew CHHHEW CHHHEW AHHHH CHUH CHuh". Follwed by a long loud drawn out blowing session.  Her nose got pretty red and raw. It was kind of funny because she kept denying she had a cold, she'd say things like "I don't know what's wrong with my nose today" but it was pretty obvious.

Also,  a couple of days ago I was at a restaurant for lunch and there was a woman there blowing her nose like a horn!  I've never heard anything that loud! She was totally honking at it for what seemed like a long time. She wasn't shy about  it at all!

I love loud honking nose blows!..great!

Thanks for this. I love when people deny that they have a cold...yet continue despite a tomato red nose to act like all is fine. "I'b dot sick...bust be ad allergy".

What about when they have an allergy and pretend it's a cold? I find the denial of allergies... the denial of potential recurring sneezes with specific triggers... very exciting, to say the least :P

Ahh Lady...let's just say it works both ways. Denial ain't just a river!

What about when they have an allergy and pretend it's a cold? I find the denial of allergies... the denial of potential recurring sneezes with specific triggers... very exciting, to say the least :P

Hi Sneezesweater

I see that you've just joined. Weloome aboard. You seem to be a blow fan...so am I. There actually are a good number of people who lean toward appreciation for a good soaking blow. I prefer females with BAD colds who tend not to blow in honks, but when socked in with a cold, honk like horn.

Would love to correspond if you care to. When did you start noticing blowing? What kind of blows do you like? Any good stories...would love to share some of my life-long observations. What was the best blow situation you ever experienced.

my email address is in my profile if you you so care.

Also, Please feel free to join our blower lovers club:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Blowingnoses/

Loads of good photos and loud honking wavs...check out Eowen...just wonderful

I had the opportunity to spend some time with my friend's mother over the holidays, she's a large lady sure enough, she caught a cold.  She was a multiple sneezer, with a bunch of false starts to a fit....she would stand there in full view, kleenex in hand and "ahhh ahhh ahhh...whhhew ...".then nothing then again a couple minutes later...".ahhh ahhhhhh AAAAAAHHHH.....".then she'd let out like a little cough or something because there was such a build up to nothing...Then when it finally came out she'd just let them out "chew chew CHHHEW CHHHEW AHHHH CHUH CHuh". Follwed by a long loud drawn out blowing session.  Her nose got pretty red and raw. It was kind of funny because she kept denying she had a cold, she'd say things like "I don't know what's wrong with my nose today" but it was pretty obvious.

Also,  a couple of days ago I was at a restaurant for lunch and there was a woman there blowing her nose like a horn!  I've never heard anything that loud! She was totally honking at it for what seemed like a long time. She wasn't shy about  it at all!

I love loud honking nose blows!..great!

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Also,  a couple of days ago I was at a restaurant for lunch and there was a woman there blowing her nose like a horn!  I've never heard anything that loud!

You've never heard me then :P I'm afraid I've been a "foghorn" blower all my life!

I take it you're far more demure about it?...

Archived