Sneeze Fetish Forum

English Class (f)

vignette

This is the first observation I have ever tried, so I hope it's not to terrible... :D

Soon after I sat down in my English lesson today, the girl sitting next to me sneezed really violently and loudly. It must have taken her by surprise, as she didn't have time to cover it with anything, so she just threw her head forward. After she'd sneezed she sighed and said "Oh God..." to herself. The girl on the row in front turned round and commented on her having sneezed (I can't remember exactly what she said) but the girl next to me replied sarcastically, something like, "Well, I didn't intend it to be that loud, obviously." (She's pretty cynical about most things.)

This girl clearly had a nasty cold, as she carried on sniffling and blowing her nose throughout the entire lesson. She also snezed twice more, but it was stiffled into tissues with a wet 'Hchumpf!' sound. Other girls in the class mumbled sympathetic 'bless you's, which she acknowldged, sounding very annoyed at her cold. Then, just as we were packing up our things for the end of the day, she sneezed another uncovered one, though not as loud or strong as the first.

Archived