Sneeze Fetish Forum

On The Train (M)

High on Lullabies

Been a long time since I posted any obs, far too long in my opinion, whether y'all agree or not, I'm not so sure!

Anyway, on the train to work this morning, nothing out of the ordinary until about half way. Train was as crowded as ever, there were a couple of seats but I don't mind not sitting anyway, was only about a 20 minute ride for me. Anyway at the first station after I got on. A guy, I'll call him a buisnessman as that's what I call anyone who wears a suit and goes to London in the morning! So yes, he was about 6'2", early to mid-thirties, clean shaven, slim to average build. He was wearing as I said, a suit with a white shirt and a pink tie with purple and white squares on it (not that I was taking notes or anything...blushing.gif). I just remember the tie because I thought 'I would never wear something like that to work, it's a nice tie, but it's not a work tie!'

Anyway, he stayed standing as well, diagonally across the vestibule from me, and started to read his paper, I thought nothing of it and turned away and looked out the window as I usually do when I'm on a train.

I was started out of my 'watching the world go by' reverie, by a noise from behind me, which was obviously a sneeze 'Hacssssh!', it was quite wet I think and the actual sound was very hard to spell, so my attempt above is quite poor, sorry.

So, I turned around and looked across at the guy and saw him, head bowed slightly with his hand cupped around his mouth, clearly recovering from the first sneeze, he stayed stood there like that, stock still for a few seconds, I could see his eyes squiniting with the irritation, before the second explosion came 'Haacssssh!', again into his left hand.

After that he straightened up and carried right on reading his paper, clearly thinking nothing of it, and neither would anyone else, unless you were me or someone else here! heh.gif

Anyway hope you liked.

Been a long time since I posted any obs, far too long in my opinion, whether y'all agree or not, I'm not so sure!

Oh, we agree! :lol: Very nice obs, thanks!

Ooo, sweetie! Such a lovely obs. Thank you for remembering and relaying all of the little details, because that's what helps me picture things. :lol:

~Me~

I've heard that type of sneeze before andit was on a game. it's a pretty good kind (if i'm thinking of the right one)

Yeah, nice details, High on Lullabies. It's sweet that you thought of all of us and mentally took down notes to relay the entire obs to us :lol:

Great obs !

really appreciate a male obs from a straight guy - really community spirit !

Now I must keep my eyes open for some female sneezes....

Archived