Sneeze Fetish Forum

3 Class obs (both f)

jgj5480

Isn't college grand?! One girl 22-24 years old, tall very skinny was sitting in front of me listening to the class with her right hand holding her head up. Anyways she sorta did a easy move using that hand to come up to her nose and sort of push it to the right, her nose that is...like plugging one nostril. Anyways it sounded like achooo and then a second sneeze couple seconds later the same intenstity and sound.

Later on another girl, to my left a little older maybe 25ish, average characteristics obviously had a cold cause she talked several times. She did two quick ones....sounded like tishhhhhh....then she was grabbing for a tissue but didnt find it in time and sneezed on her desk (wasnt messy) same sound tishhh...but a little shorter.

One more girl, pretty, tall and about 23ish sneezed once on her desk uncovered! Dont know what it is with these sneezing on the desk, I think the sneeze came onto her by suprise. Forget how that one sounded but it wasnt loud or stifled...medium sounding and normal sounding so I am imagining it sounded sorta like achooo because if it was a different sneeze I woulda remebered! :lol::lol:

I hope you all like!

Jaime

Archived