Sneeze Fetish Forum

ALMOST obs!

Lynne

Okay, there's this really hot slightly-older guy working in the cafeteria (like maybe mid-late 30s), he's about 5'10" or so, solid build, dirty blond curly hair, really cute. He's serving chicken and green beans to people, adding red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese and fresh herbs to the plates. (sprinkly flourish, picture it hehe - I laughingly made a comment on the plate he did for this small, cute blonde - "very artistic, Kevin!" and he laughed).

Okay, he starts putting mine together and asks what I want on it, I said just parmesan and herbs, no hot pepper flakes. So he skips those, puts the other stuff on, then gets this SHOCKED expression on his face and moves his head back. I didn't react or even realize what he was doing, but then he goes "Sorry, almost sneezed there, didn't want to get it on the food"... um, ok, why not just turn your head? LOL but then he goes "I think I've been getting my face too close to the pepper flakes, and it's getting up my nose something fierce... I've been wanting to sneeze for almost ten minutes now" umm.... :lol: go right ahead, Kev! :lol: :lol:

He didn't then, but when I was paying for my lunch and walking out of the cafeteria, I heard him starting what sounded like a massive fit *sigh* Should have stuck around looking at salads or something LOL

damn, nice obs. i love it when guys comment on what's making them sneeze. did you hear what his sneezes sounded like as you were leaving?

damn, nice obs.  i love it when guys comment on what's making them sneeze.  did you hear what his sneezes sounded like as you were leaving?

yeah.... I didn't describe because I don't particularly like his... they're pretty loud and wet, but very nasal... almost child-like... I'm feeling all squidgy now... he sneezes like my brother *shudder*

i have to admit i like those kind of sneezes.

although i hate it when certain people do them. like, if i had a brother, i would probably hate that.

but from someone not related to me, i love it.

i have to admit i like those kind of sneezes. 

although i hate it when certain people do them.  like, if i had a brother, i would probably hate that. 

but from someone not related to me, i love it.

Well, then you can have Kevin *and* my brother (turning 25 in a couple of weeks, tall, about 6'2 or 6'3, black hair & goatee, brown eyes... take him! please!) hehe I'll keep drooling over my own type :lol:

Archived