Sneeze Fetish Forum

does anyone else have a cold

Guest timbo

well ive come down with the second cold of this year and i feel rough didnt sleep at all last night and ive been sneezing my head off today . i ve been swigging cough medicine . i noticed a girl who sits behind me at work today was blowing her nose every five minutes and making it very red soo so its her fault of well i can live with that . i enjoy sneezing just wished colds didnt make you feel rough all over . am i alone in suffering this week ?

i been sick a few days, and when my boyfrind found out i was sick, he said "kiss me" i say, but you'll get sick." and he says "yep. just for you!" and he smiles cheerfully!

i dont do colds well i feel terrible today and left work sick . I ache all over i m cold then hot and totally bunged up , i hate feeling ill . must have a low pain threshold . how do you make yourself feel better? cant be like this not over the weekend , things to do !

Guest sneezgrrl

Yep, it's official. My best friend has been sick all week and now I'm coming down with it. Last night I had a sore throat and today I've been sneezing like crazy and all congested and running a fever. That's what I get for being around her when she's sick! Guess we're both gonna be feeling miserable now.

sneezgrrl :P

Archived