Sneeze Fetish Forum

Heathers friend visiting

miami83

I am not sure if I talked about her before, however Heather's best friend in high school decided to visit this weekend. Her name is Nicole, she was Heather best friend in HS and could have easily gone to Univ of Miami or at least to another college close by if she wanted to like Barry or something but she went to Georgia Southern to escape her parents. Her parents always watched her sister who went to Miami like a hawk and expected Nicole to be one of those girls who concentrates on nothing but school. (who goes to college just to learn anyway? :innocent:)

Anyway, Nicole visits as much as possible. She comes whenever shes on break and even though her parents basically keep her behind bars over the breaks she still gets to see us. She also sneaks down here for super bowl weekend which has become a tradition over the past few years.

Anyway, now to describe Nicole. She's 21, 5'6, dyed blonde hair, lovely green eyes, and has a pierced nose which for some odd reason I find incredibly attractive (add pierced noses to my fetish list :drool:).

She seems to just be coming down with a cold now (great timing :D) and has been sniffling all day. She has the best sniffles too, she sniffles as harshly as possible and I saw her sniffle a few times. Her nostrils basically opened up all the way and you could practically see inside her nose.

She did have a case of the sneezies too. Me, Heather, her, and another friend of ours Jessica went out to lunch. At lunch Nicole had a couple of sneezing fits. Her first fit was a fit of 5 sneezes "hetchewww..chewww..shewwww...acheewww....etcheeewww" and she sneezed a triple later during lunch "cheeewww..cheeewwww..hetcheeewww". After the triple though I went out to my truck and got her tissues. I didn't want to get too aroused with Heather around.

Heather had her usual sneezes too though she sneezed 2 or 3 of her "huh-isshhooo..ishhoooo" doubles during lunch.

Both girls have been sneezing over the course of the day, i'll be meeting up with them tonight at a party and I will get to witness more sneezing for sure! :twisted:

Archived