Sneeze Fetish Forum

wabbit self obs.

Wascally Wabbit

I am sitting at my desk, contemplating the slight ache in my ribs and stomach muscles. These are the after effects of yesterday morning's adventures with our horse.

Those that have heard, or even seen, the results of too much horsey exposure will know that the day was punctuated with a crescendo of wet and powerfully desperate sneezes. The horse allergy produces such a series of intense tickles and build-ups, breath taking sneezes and watering eyes. They turn me into a mess. A randy rogue with priaprismic tendencies, but a mess nonetheless. The first of the day's dramatic sneezes came as I put on the hot air blower in the lorry cab, the windows needed de-misting and out came a cloud of very fine dust and horsey particulates to tease and torture my already irritated nostrils. The first sneeze was sudden and pushed me forward, I grabbed at the tissues on the dashboard and buried my nose in them, not such a good plan. They were dusty too. I sneezed from the very bottom of my boots, as if I was trying to expel myself from my clothes. My wife blessed me and recommended I turn the blower off....I could do nothing, I was taken by the need to sneeze; the all-consuming desire left me bereft of the power of speech or voluntary movement. It came. My throat prickled as the force of the sneeze tore at it, a deep resonating rush of air. The tissues were rendered useless against it and my hands captured the following four or five sneezes. A tear rolled down my cheek as the irritation finally subsided for the time being.

We arrived and unloaded the horse, conversation being punctuated with sneezes and bless you's. I imagined all the creatures of the forest wondering what this strange red-eyed monster was doing as it walked, stopped in its tracks, exploded and jerked its upper torso foward, swore and walked again. And why on earth was it wearing trousers that no longer appeared to fit it. I was doing a grand impression of someone who had just shop-lifted a camera, complete with a telephoto lens, and was proceeding to walk 'normally' from the shop with said item stuffed down the front of their trousers.

Mrs Wabbit was torn between the enjoyment of riding, the sound of my suffering and a need to comfort me. We continued travelling through the forest and my sneezes were fairly regular. Sometimes a fit would come from nowhere and take my concentration, thankfully we do not have a nervous horse. I had an ever diminishing supply of tissues and an ever increasing feeling of congestion and irritation. The cool air in the pine trees helped ease the stuffiness and I distanced myself from the horse, so as to alleviate the inevitable suffering that would come upon me had I stayed close.

I like to sneeze, it is a wonderful sensation. It involves my whole body and envelops my senses, absorbs my concentration and rewards me with intense pleasure. What worries me though is, that no matter how many times I sneeze and eventually stop sneezing, this thought creeps in: Will this be the time I can't stop sneezing? I can't work out why, but when the sneezing becomes continuous and each single sneeze is a minute or so from the next (without counting the multiples in between), the thought comes and anxiety steps in and I panic a little inside.

*twitch*................................

That was............................HOT! :twisted::D

I would say that I hope you feel better, but we all know I'm a liar...... :innocent:

~Frack :drool:

:drool: well love, I can sort of understand how you feel.... I mean, yeah it feels great, and there are some added bonuses in our cases (hiya Mrs. Wabbit!) but it does get kind of worrisome after a bit.

I'm glad that you enjoy yourself.

But you make it so much harder for me to feel sorry for you. :P *tease* (Hugs WW)

I Love how you describe things- so vividly and with your own special wicked sense of humour. Love it. Thanks for sharing yourself with us.

Archived