Sneeze Fetish Forum

Most amazing female obs!!!

vics

Its my first ever post but i had to share with you guys the most amazing female obs!!

Well i work with this girl who actually happens to be one of my best mates :P which is always good! Shes very pretty, italian, dark eyes, long black straight hair wonderful smile you know the type!

We were at work the other day, and she was wrapping something up for somebody, and she was looking at me as we were laughing at the wierdness of a customer or something. Suddenly she goes "Oh god gonna sneeze!" with her right hand she grabs on to the side of the counter and she gets the pre sneeze expression. With her left hand she covers her nose and lets out a huge HIIIIEEEESSSHHHHHH!!! the force of which bends her double. She comes back upright and I obviously bless her, and she says something like "Phewww i always sound really stupid when i do that don't I!?"

Later on we're downstairs in the stockroom, Im picking up some boxes at the other side of the room and she starts telling me something when suddenly her eyes start to flick back and without any warning she explodes with a wet sounding "HSSSSSSCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!" she aims it at the floor and again half heartedly attempts to cover her nose.

I bless her again and this time she simply nods, i think she was a bit embarrassed.

Anyway made my day! :D

Archived