Sneeze Fetish Forum

Busted

Guest kissmequick

Guest kissmequick

Am not really into posting obs - I tend to have a short attention span and even shorter memory, but...

I was standing at a shop counter on the weekend, waiting for my credit card to go through, when this guy sneezed a really loud HARSHOOOOO as he was walking past me. It was a big sneeze, am sure the counter shook, so it's not really any wonder that I got distracted for a moment, and am hoping that this is what the salesgirl thought as she tried to get my attention back from checking him out. He was ok, not my type - average height, about mid 20's, glasses....didn't get much further than that as he walked on by.

Just hoping that I passed it off as ....er, well, if not normal then not abnormal ... behaviour given the circumstances.

Ooh, I'm sure she thought you were just a little startled by the sound. I've been in situations like that, most noticeably in a class, when a male sneezes and I glance over to see who it was, and if he'll sneeze again, and I always hope that people think I was just a little taken by surprise or something. ^_^

~Me~

Archived